1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Official Kennel Supercoach 2020 Prizes & Rules

Discussion in 'Rugby League General' started by Dognacious, Jan 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dognacious

Dognacious Administrator Staff Member Gilded Premium Member

Prizes

Each competition's site will have their own player prizes, but this year for the first time the winners of the Kennel tipping, Kennel Fantasy H2H league, and the Kennel Supercoach Classic H2H league competitions will also win a prize from the Kennel.

You can join more than 1 Kennel Supercoach league, as it doesnt change your chance of winning, as you will see under Who Wins below. However only 1 entry per Kennel member per league or tipping comp is allowed.

First Prize each competition

Firstly, you will win a custom Kennel banner (similar to the Gilded or Premium member ones you see on my avatar, but with competition relative titles) for each competition.

Secondly, you will win a free premium Kennel membership (which is permanent).
    (adds things like the ability to have an any colour username, with custom username icons, including animated ones like mine, there are heaps of them).

In the case you win and you already own a premium membership, and you only need the competition win banner, you can nominate someone else for a free premium membership, or if you prefer, the next highest ranked player in that competition without a premium membership will get one.

Who wins

The winner of the Footytips Kennel Tipping competition will be the person on top of the Kennel tipping ladder at the conclusion of round 25, as ranked by the site (by total score, and margin in case of an equal total score). In case of a tie (same score and margin), a countback of round scores will happen until someone has less than the other that round.

The winner of the Supercoach Kennel Classic H2H league competition, i.e the overall Kennel SC H2H champion, will be the Kennel Classic H2H Grand Final winner with the highest points scored for the year, as there are multiple leagues, and therefore will be multiple GF winners. In the case of a tie a round score countback will occur from round 25 back.

The winner of the NRL Fantasy League H2H competition, will work the same way as with the SC H2H competition above.

Only the top 8 (Major premiership) grand final winners are eligible. Supercoach Classic has 9th-16th placed (Minor premiership) finals too, which are not eligible for a prize.

How to be eligible

You need to be a member of The Kennel website. You dont have to be a kennel member to join any comp, only to claim a prize since its an account related prize. If a non member wins, the kennel prize will go to the highest ranked kennel member in that competition.

You need to join one (or more) of the Kennel Supercoach league/s or tipping competitions listed in the thread called Supercoach + Tipping Comps to Join and Discussion 2020 in this forum, that are marked Yes for Kennel Prizes, once they are created.

You will need to pm me the username you are using in these comps if you do not use the same username as you do in the kennel, so i know who is who.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Dognacious

Here is a sample of what a Tipping comp banner might look like, i gave it to myself long enough to do this. I expect it back at the end of the year ;) Might not be the final title, if i think of a better one by then. But this gives you an idea.

SampleTipBanner.jpg

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Dognacious

And a Supercoach H2H one. Sample only too for now.

SCChampbanner.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dognacious

I think something like SC Champion 2020 would fit on 1 line.

As its the first title, which will now run every year, i will let the inaugeral winner have input into the banners wording.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.