Kennel Stars!

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Just wondering I've been Registered on The Kennel for approximately for a Week now! I see everyone having Different Stars. For Example. Some have 1,2,3,4,5,6 Stars on them. Now I have 2 Stars on me. Where Does that Come From? How do I Get them?? Just wondering? What about the Green Bars Below the Stars!

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Green blocks means your a wanka the more blocks the bigger the wanka

B

bawsette

Stars increase when you reach post quantity milestones.
Green bars, your reputation, increases when you reach post quality milestones (users give good/bad reputation based on your posts)

I think.... Ha

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Stars increase when you reach post quantity milestones.
Green bars, your reputation, increases when you reach post quality milestones (users give good/bad reputation based on your posts)

I think.... Ha
Spot on Click the "Setting" button top right and you can see your reputation comments, however you will not be able to see how left them.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Spot on Click the "Setting" button top right and you can see your reputation comments, however you will not be able to see how left them.
Thanks and what about the Stars!

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Tonee. I went on "Settings" and saw a Black Bar!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Green/Red bars are based on reputation left by other users againt comments you have made on here. Each negative/positive reputation left is worth 1 point. From memory new users start with 20-30 points.

The stars used to represent thread quality. I.E if you created a lot of threads and they got rated highly, your star rating would go up.

So:
Stars = creating decent threads that are rated highly.
Bars = reputation. i.e posting good/bad comments that others rate highly.

Stars aren't seen much anymore on here, as not many people rate threads.

Hope that explains things :grinning:

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Green/Red bars are based on reputation left by other users againt comments you have made on here. Each negative/positive reputation left is worth 1 point. From memory new users start with 20-30 points.

The stars used to represent thread quality. I.E if you created a lot of threads and they got rated highly, your star rating would go up.

So:
Stars = creating decent threads that are rated highly.
Bars = reputation. i.e posting good/bad comments that others rate highly.

Stars aren't seen much anymore on here, as not many people rate threads.

Hope that explains things :grinning:
This was Really Helpful. Thank you