Kennel opinion

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's about 50-80 billion chickens killed every year, so you could realistically make enough chicken salt for the entire world.
And vegans rejoice and say a vegan world is happening when kfc trial a vegan chicken.
Fuck vegans ,and chicken salt racists.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If not for chicken salt I'd probably never eat chips again. Couldn't care less what it's made of. People used to eat Macca's burgers when they were reconstituted meat paste with just enough real meat added to make it legal to consume. So that pretty much tells me that if it tastes good people will turn a blind eye.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If not for chicken salt I'd probably never eat chips again. Couldn't care less what it's made of. People used to eat Macca's burgers when they were reconstituted meat paste with just enough real meat added to make it legal to consume. So that pretty much tells me that if it tastes good people will turn a blind eye.
It's not really that bad anyway. The left over parts used to make chicken salt are the carcass and some other stuff. It's the same stuff used in chicken stock. Actually "same" is an understatement. Chicken salt is literally powdered chicken stock with some extra herbs and heaps of salt.

Basically put, if you've ever eaten a soup or sauce containing meat, you've probably eaten the same stuff that's in chicken salt.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You might as well be a vegan ,not eating chicken salt .
:tearsofjoy:
Insult me as u choose - I have ethics and I know that Salt Bae, when he takes over the world, will off all u filthy heathens with a twinkle of those magic fingers....

Prepare for Armageddon chicken crack heads...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BTW, still can't taste anything thanks to Covid. Think I'll make steak and chips for dinner, then I'll coat em with home made chicken salt to see if it brings back my taste.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Bacon salt is king!
No. NO. NOOOO...

You cannot just mix random shit with salt. Its not salt anymore.

Example. If I used semen to make a salt, its not semen salt. Its fckng semen.

Bro - be on the right side when Salt Bae takes over humanity. Your taste buds will thank you for it.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No. NO. NOOOO...

You cannot just mix random shit with salt. Its not salt anymore.

Example. If I used semen to make a salt, its not semen salt. Its fckng semen.

Bro - be on the right side when Salt Bae takes over humanity. Your taste buds will thank you for it.
Semen salt can only be used on eggs, not chips.