Kennel opinion

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Plain salt , and they must be crisp on the outside, and not oily.

The Skinners Arms hotel near St. Pancras International station, London, has the best chips I've ever eaten. Good steak and ale pie, too.
Just checked out where it is exactly, I'm staying about 15 minute walk or 8 minutes e scooter from there in June, I shall go there off your recommendation looks good from pictures

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Just checked out where it is exactly, I'm staying about 15 minute walk or 8 minutes e scooter from there in June, I shall go there off your recommendation looks good from pictures
Good for you. Some withdrawal from chicken crack will do you wonders.
Real men eat chicken salt and ignore their cholesterol levels.
Real men eat crystalised chicken cloaca on their chips. Apparently....

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good for you. Some withdrawal from chicken crack will do you wonders.

Real men eat crystalised chicken cloaca on their chips. Apparently....
I'm going to get you a bucket of kfc fried skin and smoother it in chickadee chicken salt.it used to be so popular in tha woy they had to chain the chicken salt shaker to the bench at the chickadee due to constant theft

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I'm going to get you a bucket of kfc fried skin and smoother it in chickadee chicken salt.it used to be so popular in tha woy they had to chain the chicken salt shaker to the bench at the chickadee due to constant theft coz I couldn't help myself as I'm a chicken crack head and needed my fix.
Fixed it.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
This is brilliant spoon feed yourself
Why? As a normal salt consumer, we don't do completely dumb ass things.

For example, I bet your looking at that mayo and wondering, if I go the enema on this, is that just like a chicken crack hit? All I can say is u will never know unless you give it a go.....

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why? As a normal salt consumer, we don't do completely dumb ass things.

For example, I bet your looking at that mayo and wondering, if I go the enema on this, is that just like a chicken crack hit? All I can say is u will never know unless you give it a go.....
I always said if I win lotto I shall fill the bath tub full of custard and see if my fart will break it , so a chicken salt Mayo Enema is something I would consider why not

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had an argument with someone today. I believe I'm right and the other dick is wrong. Once I learnt the truth of this - I refused to ever support it again.

The issue at question is - do you have chicken salt on hot chips?

I'd rather have my nuts cut off than each chicken salt. Plain salt. End of story.

Never been that keen on it but then I found out how its made. Chicken salt is made by melting all the crap you can not sell as other bits of chicken, throw in normal salt, let it cool and then crush the mess. The most disgusting thing I can think of.

How many of you are chicken salt perverts and how many are normal people? Curious to find out if I'm a lone crusader or if the entire country has been taken over.

FFS - this shit is worse than 5G.....
So your upset that there is actually chicken in chicken salt?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like chicken salt on my fuckin chicken and chips with plain salt dipped in Mayo and Tabasco

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So your upset that there is actually chicken in chicken salt?
I'm upset that people eat melted chicken, most have no idea they are eating melted chicken and see it as some sort of god send. Not a fan of eating melted off-cuts. And it's used to hide shitty chip making.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I like chicken salt on my fuckin chicken and chips with plain salt dipped in Mayo and Tabasco
Chicken salt on chicken - OT - this is all about the chips.....