CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If you havnt tried vinegar you have too
But must be the old style chips, the hand cut ones from the greek fish and chip shops. Not the package chips they serve these days
I'd rather noit.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chicken salt is for peasants!
A dash of salt, pepper, vinegar, ketchup or even lemon juice and/or vinaigrette, is the way to go for the serious fried chip connoisseur.
Wedges with skins on or off, baked or fried can be accompanied with the above plus sour cream, aioli, chilly/sweet chilly sause etc.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you havnt tried vinegar you have too
But must be the old style chips, the hand cut ones from the greek fish and chip shops. Not the package chips they serve these days
Yes indeed, the only way to go!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had an argument with someone today. I believe I'm right and the other dick is wrong. Once I learnt the truth of this - I refused to ever support it again.

The issue at question is - do you have chicken salt on hot chips?

I'd rather have my nuts cut off than each chicken salt. Plain salt. End of story.

Never been that keen on it but then I found out how its made. Chicken salt is made by melting all the crap you can not sell as other bits of chicken, throw in normal salt, let it cool and then crush the mess. The most disgusting thing I can think of.

How many of you are chicken salt perverts and how many are normal people? Curious to find out if I'm a lone crusader or if the entire country has been taken over.

FFS - this shit is worse than 5G.....
Plain salt , and they must be crisp on the outside, and not oily.

The Skinners Arms hotel near St. Pancras International station, London, has the best chips I've ever eaten. Good steak and ale pie, too.
When I was travelling every year, I always dropped in for the pie and chips.

The thing I find interesting is that we always partner fish with chips. Fish have never seen a potato - wouldn't have clue what a potato is, yet they wind up alongside them on a plate.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I wants hot chips and chicken salt now, thanks Doogie howser MD and the MD stands for major dick because everything is shut around here and can't get chips and chicken salt and you made me wants some
Farrk you!!! I hope you go to get your mail tomorrow and your pants fall down and as you bend over to pick them up a unicorn Is running down the street and head butts your anus,and the unicorns horn is covered in dencorub and chicken salt
Bahahaha, fark you funny

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm either or too, nothing wrong with it but haven't had any with chicken salt for a while.
A MUST have though is salt, no offence to fans but pass on the vinegar, that shit is like drano :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had an argument with someone today. I believe I'm right and the other dick is wrong. Once I learnt the truth of this - I refused to ever support it again.

The issue at question is - do you have chicken salt on hot chips?

I'd rather have my nuts cut off than each chicken salt. Plain salt. End of story.

Never been that keen on it but then I found out how its made. Chicken salt is made by melting all the crap you can not sell as other bits of chicken, throw in normal salt, let it cool and then crush the mess. The most disgusting thing I can think of.

How many of you are chicken salt perverts and how many are normal people? Curious to find out if I'm a lone crusader or if the entire country has been taken over.

FFS - this shit is worse than 5G.....
Firstly I'm normal my psychiatrist tells me at every appointment, as for the chicken salt meh there's a lot of crap that goes into a lot of food we eat and think nothing of it so sometimes chicken salt sometimes plain

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plain salt , and they must be crisp on the outside, and not oily.

The Skinners Arms hotel near St. Pancras International station, London, has the best chips I've ever eaten. Good steak and ale pie, too.
When I was travelling every year, I always dropped in for the pie and chips.
The thing I find interesting is that we always partner fish with chips. Fish have never seen a potato - wouldn't have clue what a potato is, yet they wind up alongside them on a plate.
WTF!?!?
Pretty sure no kebab has ever seen a beer in the wild but they certainly follow beers around in my world…

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends on my mood.

Sometimes Chicken Salt (Masterfoods or the epic takeaway style one from Costco), other times salt and vinegar, other times just salt, and I also don't mind at home Celery Salt.

Lol what, don't the chips get soggy?????
Nope, the correct way to nail this is with a spray bottle with vinegar in it. You lightly spray till they are just lightly covered, and then nail just the right amount of salt on them.

Perfect!