1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Kennel Konspiracy Korner

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Greatest, May 15, 2014.

1. The Greatest

The Greatest Immortal

In light of the mentioning of Jesuit in the other thread, I am interested to know more about the

I am talking to you Assassin, Blaqdog and few other "alternative" theory enthusiasts..

This is the thread for you to tell us what you know... Educate the rest of us "who are interested" and open our eyes.

2. Nano

Nano Immortal Gilded

Wouldn't mind reading some aswell, to me I don't care nor really take any of this stuff seriously but still a good read!

3. FreshSoulL

FreshSoulL Faith

The Jesuits were created to intrude and destroy governments, churches, organisations etc .

They are basically one of the most powerful influential group in the world.

There is so much information to share.

You should read the oath of the Jesuits pretty scary.

What the new pope has done to the image of the Catholic Church in his one year of power is phenomenal. He has captured the heart of millions including non believers, made time magazine, front cover of rollingstone etc the way this guy is fulfilling prophecy is crazy.

For hundreds of years Christians true to the Christian faith have always called that evangelicals such as pentecostals, protestants will one day unite with the Catholic Church. 10-20 years ago they would be angered if you even mentioned them uniting.. now they are uniting together.. this is to implement the one world religion.

Youtube Tony Palmer Evangelical Pope meeting, these protestants who once "Protested" against the Church are now coming together?? WHHHHAAT that is crazy. shit is hitting the fan real quick and Bible prophecy foretold this thousands of years before. They are calling to put doctrine aside and that as long as we believe in "God" nothing should separate eachother. That is completely unChristian.

I can share videos etc I used to tell my friends about this 6-8 years ago when I was first introduced to this truth and now they are dumb founded at how everything is coming together. I wish people would listen.

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2014
  4. Sxc_Boi69

Sxc_Boi69 Immortal Gilded

Im the black pope.

5. The Greatest

The Greatest Immortal

What is their History? Any Notable achievements that we should have noticed?

6. Hacky McAxe

Hacky McAxe Immortal Gilded

What ever happened to the old Conspiracy Theory thread?

Illuminati must have paid off the internets to get rid of it.

7. bLaQDoG..

bLaQDoG.. Immortal Gilded

Never heard of Jesuits until now. I will look them up.

MK-Ultra and Monarch Mind Control is something I was extremely skeptical about for a long time, until the signs in mass media just appeared everywhere, and celebrity melt-downs started to make huge sense all of a sudden.

I recommend you do your own research into it, and don't be so easily put off just by the fact it sounds absurd.

8. justdogs

justdogs Kennel Enthusiast Gilded

alleluia

9. TANK 2.0

TANK 2.0 Assyrian King Gilded

Rename this the Kennel Konspiracy Korner lol

But where to begin? There is some real information mixed in with misinformation and disinformation.

Illuminati would be the biggest conspiracy these days, to sum them up quickly, they are are a group of 13 families whos bloodline can be directly tracked back to the pharaohs in Egypt.

They are lucifarians, they believe the devil is God and God is the devil. They basically run the world.

PS all those faggy music and film stars throwing up the all seeing eye (the devil's eye basically) aren't in the illuminati, they are just puppets.

10. Sxc_Boi69

Sxc_Boi69 Immortal Gilded

The all seeing eye is not the symbol of the illuminati, it is actually the owl of minerva.

11. The Greatest

The Greatest Immortal

Very Interesting tbh...I wonder why hardly anyone has heard of them?

12. Raysie

Raysie Immortal

Now we're talking. I've always loved to hear a good conspiracy theory.

My conspiracy theory is about the man that predicted 9/11...

Milton William Cooper who was a conspiracy theorist and radio host spoke in a broadcast on June 28th 2001 predicting there would be a massive attack on America, and that Osama Bin Laden would be blamed for it.

Cooper believed Bin Laden was a front-man used by the US government to limit personal freedoms in the name of protecting citizens from terrorism. Anyone find it weird that intelligence services could not find Bin Laden, however Western news crews could get interviews with him?

On November 5th 2001, Cooper was killed by Police. Police say he was resisting arrest for tax evasion.

Make of that what you will.

13. The Greatest

The Greatest Immortal

This is awesome.. I'm loving all the info in this thread...

14. Nano

Nano Immortal Gilded

Let's not forget that he was buried at sea very quickly lol... I also heard good mate Bin Laden was an American agent before they made him into him lol

What about Masons, I've heard people talk about them but really don't know anything.

15. TANK 2.0

The New World Order is real and coming soon. They already have one world government, the UN and one world army NATO.

They want to create a one world dollar, starting by the Euro, they also want a one world religion basically serving Lucifer, the devil.

The end times, which I fear we are on the verge of, is all about deception. There are many false flags created to cover their real agendas IE 911, Japan earthquakes, flight 370 and so on.

16. TANK 2.0

Osama is really Tim Osman, a CIA agent, just another false flag.

Masons are just shit kickers believe it or not.

17. Nano

Nano Immortal Gilded

Funny how the UN gave away the holy land to European Jews and all that money...

18. The Greatest

The Greatest Immortal

Whose "they"??

19. TANK 2.0

It is actually the Eye of Horus or Eye of Ra, it is an Egyption symbol.

They use the owl as another symbol as the owl is "wise".

20. Doga

Doga Father Figure

If you want to see the biggest conspiracy going around, look within yourselves and try and understand the blind faith that you all follow with absolute certainty.