Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
hahahaha fuck that was fun/funny.. I spent half the time absolutely pissing myself laughing at the comments, and the other half turning into the Bill Cosby of Battlefield (creeping around everywhere).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing like shooting yanks while talking about turds

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
hahahaha fuck that was fun/funny.. I spent half the time absolutely pissing myself laughing at the comments, and the other half turning into the Bill Cosby of Battlefield (creeping around everywhere).
Lol fucking ***** kept killing me

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How the crap did we win?

My strategy went from:
1. Camp as long as possible to get flags, then get shot ; to
2. Hitch a ride in a vehicle near a spot, jump out of the vehicle whilst enemy was focussed on taking it out, and take back the flag ; to
3. The old "David Copperfield" smoke bomb then run like fuck trick LOL ... BTW I equipped myself with the smoke grenades as I thought friendly fire might count and I was sure I'd drop one eventually.

In the end I realised, if I was getting nailed, I could rip out the grenade and take them with me.

I loved my first kill though .... running over some **** after driving the armoured vehicle like an Asian driver in Burwood :D

If I get a moment tomorrow I want to get the Phantom setup, as I'm far more comfortable using a keyboard & mouse. That and the headset...

At the moment I'm having issues learning how to use the controller to aim / move and aim :D

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
ive gotta tweak with my load out and set it up to something more comfortable..
we need to get a 5th player in .
medic and support needs to stay tight with the group to keep up the supply. and slow it down all confirm what objective we will hit and not go straight in guns ablazing start flanking ***** and mowing them down that way. im keen as fuck to go again lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I need to level up my support. I love playing support but haven't unlocked shit yet and the main support weapon is accurate to about 10 metres.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I need to level up my support. I love playing support but haven't unlocked shit yet and the main support weapon is accurate to about 10 metres.
i just reaaraned my support to a better gun and a motar all my load outs are done for now .

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Got mahself a headset today.. Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver... might try and get the Phantom S working today... then to figure out how to use mouse and keyboard on XB1 with BF1 and headset.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got mahself a headset today.. Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver... might try and get the Phantom S working today... then to figure out how to use mouse and keyboard on XB1 with BF1 and headset.
you on for tonight sir ?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
you on for tonight sir ?
Gaaah why did I only see this now... @south of heaven ... but in a weeks time I'm on 9 days leave so plenty of time.. :D

BTW seems (from FAQ on PhantomS) that I can't use the microphone and phantom S at the same time ... If the Phantom-S idea works though, I might grab a Xim4 if it supports headsets.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Provding I don't fall asleep ... got to bed at friggin 5:30am thanks to an interstate server crash, and woke up at 9:30am ... So might have to powernap it.

But yeah ... I'm out today and should get back in time to get the PhantomS tested and working ... but if I use that I can't use headset it seems.. #firstworldproblems

Well do some single player testing and see what works best. Apparently a lot of the top ranking players on consoles are using the xim4, this kb and mouse with headset. That or on PC.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
leveled my medic up to 4 .hopefully ill get a decent gun now

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
leveled my medic up to 4 .hopefully ill get a decent gun now
I'm about 0 on all characters. Assault is at 50%, Support at 35%, Medic and Sniper around 0%. Man it takes a long time to level up