Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My Xbone BF1 copy won't arrive until Monday but add me to Xbox live anyway for later games. My nickname is Hacky McAxe

Reaction score
aye i have the pro. grab a 4k tv from aldi 1000 bucks 65 inches after having mine for a few weeks theres no problems.i went to jb yesterday to compare it with the more expensive ones. maybe can see a slight difference but not 3 or 4 thousand dollars worth of difference
how does battlefront look on the pro?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BF1 on Xbone. I'm not going to say that I'm completely terrible, but on a scale of 1 to suck, I'm a $5 hooker.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
BF1 on Xbone. I'm not going to say that I'm completely terrible, but on a scale of 1 to suck, I'm a $5 hooker.
you will find your groove hang back be a medic or support or if sniper crawl every where . some games you will hold your own some you just cant get the eye in

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
you will find your groove hang back be a medic or support or if sniper crawl every where . some games you will hold your own some you just cant get the eye in
That still doesn't tell me what you're Xbone name is

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
When you spawn and get shived from behind before even moving..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuckwits camping at spawn points already? Sad...
Na it isn't that. Some times you spawn on a team mate while the enemy is right next to them attacking them lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhh okay ... and if you happen to elect to spawn on them as they are getting attacked you get done as well?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ahhh okay ... and if you happen to elect to spawn on them as they are getting attacked you get done as well?
Depends. If they are under attack at the time you pick them it will say "under fire" and won't let you spawn on them, but it usually takes a few seconds to spawn so sometimes they get attacked during that gap.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The mistake I keep making in BF1 is aiming down the sights in close range. I come around the corner and there's a guy standing there. I aim down sights and open fire, he hip fires. I die first.