Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah all got replaced, was a Foxtel Modem and Telstra line.
Well my wired Net through Power point (Powerline Network?) shit got fried, ill need to get a new set, wireless online is not too flash at my joint.
Our modem died the ps4 ,fox survived xbox, stereo, and simulator died

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh damn, i was kinda lucky then. My modem rattled afterwards, and that Powerline thing had like a welding flash come out of it when the lightning hit lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Legit, they should just do an enhanced version of BF4 with HDR and 4K and that shit would sell like hot (shit) cakes.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was heaps sick start of the year with the flu, and still getting myself back to full health. Keen to jump back on. But not for BF5, maybe for BF1 lol BF4 definitely, that is still my fave.
Funny you mention that we were on last night discussing playing bf4 tonight lol, even had a guest appearance by razz and he is angrier than ever

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Funny you mention that we were on last night discussing playing bf4 tonight lol, even had a guest appearance by razz and he is angrier than ever
Or is he the same level of angry and we have been away from him for too long? I won't be on tonight, but might jump on tomorrow night if i can stay awake.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I hear that he changes into a completely different person after eating a Snickers! Folklore even claims that once after a Snickers someone blew up his newly obtained tank whilst he was on a career high kill streak, and he complimented the kill!

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i heard this as well... but it was a bar of Sniggers... the chinese Snickers.

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
@south of heaven Heads up, you were asking about the NHL on Kayo. First game kicks off today with the rights now bought by ESPN. We also have the NHL All Stars game on demand as well.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@south of heaven Heads up, you were asking about the NHL on Kayo. First game kicks off today with the rights now bought by ESPN. We also have the NHL All Stars game on demand as well.
Good ill grab it,also get the nhl on ea access, good found a sport dont have to watch that **** of a thing called the nrl no more