Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Notify fork ill be in perth for a few months
I think he has moved to the east coast. Must of heard you were coming. Enjoy paying through the nose for your food, and every second conversation being about how WA should leave the Commonwealth and start it’s own country.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think he has moved to the east coast. Must of heard you were coming.
That's dedication to the cause.

"The Moist Mayne need me for active service, but I'm too far away... I best relocate to a better timezone".
Enjoy paying through the nose for your food, and every second conversation being about how WA should leave the Commonwealth and start it’s own country.
After him experiencing "the real South Australia", WA will seem like luxury (unless he ends up in a real bogan area).

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
After him experiencing "the real South Australia", WA will seem like luxury (unless he ends up in a real bogan area).
Ha I missed this, what happened?

(Full disclosure: I quite like SA, Adelaide probably the biggest only other city I’d live in in Australia)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ha I missed this, what happened?

(Full disclosure: I quite like SA, Adelaide probably the biggest only other city I’d live in in Australia)
Not making any friends thats for sure told a lot of people to get fucked .im in the bronx of s.a its a **** of a joint

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So are you in SA on business or pleasure? Starting your serial killer career?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually had a recent urge to play it. May jump on tomorrow night.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not at the moment... grandfather is terminally ill in hospital and spending our last remaining week together.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear @Mr Invisible. I’ve been thinking of posting here lately and trying to razz something up. I haven’t been on in months and keen to get killed a bunch of times and then blame it on lag. I’ll have a shoot on Friday night if anyone else can get on.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear @Mr Invisible. I’ve been thinking of posting here lately and trying to razz something up. I haven’t been on in months and keen to get killed a bunch of times and then blame it on lag. I’ll have a shoot on Friday night if anyone else can get on.
French ***** are buying an xbox this week for the house ill be keen to jump on