Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
and the email from XBOX.com came out yesterday LOL

Shit that reminds me ... gotta grab Split Second tonight as Crazy Taxi comes out in Games 4 Gold tomorrow.

Haven't played in AGESSSSSSSSS.
Same. Just don't have the time. I jumped on yesterday to find that my PUBG and BF1 are up to date, but didn't have time to play.

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So I was watching @kingroose's Mixer stream last night on my phone. There is a Bot 'HypeZonePUBG' that jumps on the stream and adds people when it looks like you could be close to a Chicken Dinner. Was funny to see some of the insults @kingroose was getting last night as it was getting down to the last few..
Brutal... Maybe they were saying Benwahh was the 15 year old... there was a few of us talking. Last time i am streaming for you @vinnie05 lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Battlefield 1 Apocalypse Add On ... just got an email about it coming out. Is this new?

Claw your way across the ravaged landscape of Passchendaele, filled with blood and mud, and huddle behind buried dugouts and tattered ruins.
Charge across the wheat fields of the Somme as the battlefield transforms into hell on earth from the devastating artillery barrage.
Fight in mountain trenches near the Isonzo River as the Austro-Hungarians face off with the Italian army over bitterly contested ground in Caporetto.
Outmaneuver flying foes in cataclysmic dogfights on the maps Razor’s Edge and London Calling, and become a knight of the sky in the new game mode Air Assault.

• Go over the top and descend into the most gruesome and infamous battles with grinding trench warfare and deadlock struggles in the Great War.
• New Air Assault game mode: A rush for ace aviators and sharp-shooting gunners. Outmaneuver your flying foes in the cataclysmic dogfights and become a knight of the sky.
• 5 new multiplayer maps: Passchendaele, Caporetto, River Somme, London Calling (Air Assault), and Razor’s Edge (Air Assault).
• 6 new unlockable weapons including the RSC SMG, and new brutal melee gear born out of desperation.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Battlefield 1 Apocalypse Add On ... just got an email about it coming out. Is this new?

Claw your way across the ravaged landscape of Passchendaele, filled with blood and mud, and huddle behind buried dugouts and tattered ruins.
Charge across the wheat fields of the Somme as the battlefield transforms into hell on earth from the devastating artillery barrage.
Fight in mountain trenches near the Isonzo River as the Austro-Hungarians face off with the Italian army over bitterly contested ground in Caporetto.
Outmaneuver flying foes in cataclysmic dogfights on the maps Razor’s Edge and London Calling, and become a knight of the sky in the new game mode Air Assault.

• Go over the top and descend into the most gruesome and infamous battles with grinding trench warfare and deadlock struggles in the Great War.
• New Air Assault game mode: A rush for ace aviators and sharp-shooting gunners. Outmaneuver your flying foes in the cataclysmic dogfights and become a knight of the sky.
• 5 new multiplayer maps: Passchendaele, Caporetto, River Somme, London Calling (Air Assault), and Razor’s Edge (Air Assault).
• 6 new unlockable weapons including the RSC SMG, and new brutal melee gear born out of desperation.
Newish. I think it's been out for a week or two but I haven't tried it yet. Looks good. Think I'll need to jump on for a bash.

Also the next Battlefield game has been confirmed for E3 in June.

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Passchendaele could be my favorite map from the dlc. The closest the game has got to making WW1 look like hell.

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Had fun holding balls with Vinnie and Chris today, you other fuckers should come back and play and squeeze out a few more rounds before Battlefield 2018: Invasion New Zealand launches

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Had fun holding balls with Vinnie and Chris today, you other fuckers should come back and play and squeeze out a few more rounds before Battlefield 2018: Invasion New Zealand launches
I thought the next Battlefield was based on the Emu War