Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What time tomorrow night peeps?

Fuck yeah i miss you ***** in the most ungayest way possible.i need a good larfff and gratz we need gratz send an sos to him
I finally have an excuse for being shit! Can't recall the last time I jumped on.. almost 6 months ago I reckon.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucking funny shit last night, dont think crazy was to happy what we were laughing at :tearsofjoy:

vinnie05

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Any you guys got any Bitcoin? shits going crazy at the moment

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. It's nuts but highly unstable and still not an effective currency 'cause it could collapse at any stage.

I had a friend who asked me to help him set up bitcoin farming a long time back and I declined 'cause I didn't think anything would come of it. At the time a single bitcoin was worth about $1. He ended up farming about $100 worth before it sky rocketed in price.

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone picking up PubG? Chris seemed keen? I’m on the fence but will jump in if others are playing. I think only single and duo, no larger teams?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone picking up PubG? Chris seemed keen? I’m on the fence but will jump in if others are playing. I think only single and duo, no larger teams?
I've had it for about 2 months on PC and haven't gotten around to playing it but many friends play it and they swear it's the best thing since sliced Counterstrike

I was listening to an interview with the creator of it. Interesting interview. He said that he wasn't really in to games but his friends played Arma so he started playing and thought that he liked it but it wasn't quite what he was after. So he started playing around learning modding and found it really easy. 2 years later he's worth over $200 million.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of PS4 vs Xbox One. Here's the list of enhancements Battlefield 1 gets on PS4 Pro:

- 2880x1620 resolution
- 60fps via dynamic resolution scaling
- higher resolution textures
- better draw distance

Here's the list of enhancements Battlefield 1 gets on the Xbox One X:

- HDR (also available on Xbox One S)