Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
hahahah we need to play this
I actualy enjoyed the demo when I had it, but one thing that fucked me off was the completely braindead AI.

Trying to sneak into a compound, I'd be sniping away like a champion, taking out guards unsuspecting.

Then suddenly one of my AI teammates would pop up and go frigging rambo, alerting the kick arse guards, who'd raid the building and wipe me out as they dance around in circles on the roof like a Riverdance recital.

Or trying to avoid the guards, sneak away into the bushes, and one of the AI dickheads decides to stand up. Bastard may as well have waved and said hi.

Hope that's been patched as I found it enjoyable otherwise.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I actualy enjoyed the demo when I had it, but one thing that fucked me off was the completely braindead AI.

Trying to sneak into a compound, I'd be sniping away like a champion, taking out guards unsuspecting.

Then suddenly one of my AI teammates would pop up and go frigging rambo, alerting the kick arse guards, who'd raid the building and wipe me out as they dance around in circles on the roof like a Riverdance recital.

Or trying to avoid the guards, sneak away into the bushes, and one of the AI dickheads decides to stand up. Bastard may as well have waved and said hi.

Hope that's been patched as I found it enjoyable otherwise.
The thing that annoyed me was the windows. They all have the exact same damage pattern, and they don't actually break. Instead they just get this damage pattern on them that all looks the same.

It's an alright game but it has so many shallow things like that in it that makes it feel like they cut corners in many areas.

That said, I caved and picked it up for Xbone during lunch.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is why I don't play pro in R6. No way I have the patience or dedication for this shit

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
I’m still trying to install rainbow about 5 gig to go

Then I’ll get ghost done tonight

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m still trying to install rainbow about 5 gig to go

Then I’ll get ghost done tonight
Jumped on Ghost last night. Seems like they've changed a bit since the beta. Weapons feel better but the cars are fucked. It may just be a training mission thing but I couldn't get my car to go faster than 10kph

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Man I'm a noob. I was getting pissed off at how slow the cars and bikes were. The bikes were the worst. Sounded like they were stuck in first gear. Spend ages chasing down a convoy and couldn't catch it 'cause every other car was moving faster than me. Then I realised that I don't play racing games often on the Xbone. I play shooters. So I have the hair triggers on the Xbone Elite controller. Turned those off (full motion) and now the cars and bikes gun it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Installed it the other night and reordered some storage devices so should be sweet now.

As if I wasn't bad before, now I have to learn to aim all over again. LOL

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Installed it the other night and reordered some storage devices so should be sweet now.

As if I wasn't bad before, now I have to learn to aim all over again. LOL
The auto aim in Ghost Recon is a little too forgiving. I was spending time aiming, now I just hold left trigger then hit right trigger. 99 percent of the time the enemy will drop without me having to aim at all.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The auto aim in Ghost Recon is a little too forgiving. I was spending time aiming, now I just hold left trigger then hit right trigger. 99 percent of the time the enemy will drop without me having to aim at all.
That's great news for people like me :D Duck Hunt style aiming!

Wish they had that in BF1. If there was a counter for "number of bullets in scenery/roof/floor after being shot at", I'd top the charts I reckon.

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes been very quiet of late. Too many basement dwelling perma-virgins playing FIFA instead

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes been very quiet of late. Too many basement dwelling perma-virgins playing FIFA instead
No basement here!! i live in the penthouse!!! still doesn't make me any less of a virgin though :smirk: