Kennel Advertising MODS - PLEASE EXPLAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi Mods,

I am well aware that the ads that pop up are as a result of your search history, but seriously this is unacceptable.

Recently I logged onto ticketek to buy tickets for Dogs v Souths this friday, being a souths game, I had to choose souths on the ticketek website.

NOW I GET THIS BANNER AD

Capture.JPG

SO NOT COOL

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
WHAAAAAAT!!!

I got an ad the other day for erectile dysfunction... I haven't searched for that?? That's awkward and the the more i think about it insulting..

PLEASE EXPLAIN MODS!!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WHAAAAAAT!!!

I got an ad the other day for erectile dysfunction... I haven't searched for that?? That's awkward and the the more i think about it insulting..

PLEASE EXPLAIN MODS!!
The Internet captures the history of what you've been searching and creates a profile.. I'm just saying

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Let's just forget that unemployment rates in Canterbury-Bankstown LGAs are much higher, yeah?

N4TE, should change your sig to Whoop der it isn't :(

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ecca confirmed closet Bunnies fan. Sorry Ecca, the Internet never lies.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
WHAAAAAAT!!!

PLEASE EXPLAIN MODS!!
Sure you didn't take the advice in my sig literally and Google "desperate eels fans". Hence the assumption that you have erectile dysfunction.

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
One of the old Kennel admins DJ1 from way back had once asked me and the mods why we were showing ads for lesbian dating! The mods were like "you know how google ads work right?" He didn't say anything after that lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
One of the old Kennel admins DJ1 from way back had once asked me and the mods why we were showing ads for lesbian dating! The mods were like "you know how google ads work right?" He didn't say anything after that lol
Lol what happened to that prick? He used to hate me bad but your bro protected me lol

Good old Habs. ...

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Lol what happened to that prick? He used to hate me bad but your bro protected me lol

Good old Habs. ...
He's off the grid but made an appearance a few years ago. Not sure where he went tbh.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Now I'm no advertising expert, but the add currently on this page above (image below in this post), seems a little weird to me. I don't think families of 4 gather around whenever someone is on the interwebs!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've got Foxtel ads. Think I told them where to stick it too many times. This is them trying to get back at me.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith started sending me what look almost like membership emails this year. I bought tickets via Ticketek last season for the Dogs' season opener at Penrith, but they have only now started spamming me. (Yes, I went again this year, but rolled up and bought a ticket on the day.)

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Penrith started sending me what look almost like membership emails this year. I bought tickets via Ticketek last season for the Dogs' season opener at Penrith, but they have only now started spamming me. (Yes, I went again this year, but rolled up and bought a ticket on the day.)
Yeah I started getting them too. I figured it was a mate of mine who supported Penrith decided to add me to their mail list. But I bought tickets to last seasons opener at Penrith as well so that must be it.

I unsubscribed pretty quickly though

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Without saying click the ads, click the ads guys.. here and there you know..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There ya go Nash. TPG should be depositing at least 2c in your account any moment now.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Now I'm no advertising expert, but the add currently on this page above (image below in this post), seems a little weird to me. I don't think families of 4 gather around whenever someone is on the interwebs!

The look on the face of guy in blue polo gives it away.

Family all gathered around the laptop "Come on Mum, Dad, and sister Jenny.. I'll show you pictures from my Ski Trip".

Little did they realise that tubgirl/lemonparty was merely seconds away from being displayed.

*For those who don't get the joke, DO NOT Google either... as you cannot unsee internet filth!*

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The look on the face of guy in blue polo gives it away.

Family all gathered around the laptop "Come on Mum, Dad, and sister Jenny.. I'll show you pictures from my Ski Trip".

Little did they realise that tubgirl/lemonparty was merely seconds away from being displayed.

*For those who don't get the joke, DO NOT Google either... as you cannot unsee internet filth!*
Where do you find this shit? Lol

You deserve a ban. Telling people not to look forces us to look lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Where do you find this shit? Lol

You deserve a ban. Telling people not to look forces us to look lol
LOL ... that "shit" (quite literally) is internet folklore.

They used to do the rounds on email as "shock pictures", or "shock sites", which later became memes. There were heaps of different ones, each disgusting in their own unique way.

Status
Not open for further replies.