Keeping whinging about refs, and other conspiracies against the dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fact is, we we're just garbage tonight. Not enough intensity across the park. Can't kick goals. Can't find the ground on the 5th and prefer to kick it strait to the opposing team. Too many errors.

Yet the referee's and whatever other stupid conspiracies are at fault.

We just weren't good enough.

The referee's weren't against us guys. We were just shit.

Every teams fans complains about the refs. It makes you look incredibly uneducated and all other dogs fans come across as lacking class.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Yep, we simply were not good enough. Very poor performance

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Can't blame the refs. We are just shit. Top teams don't dish up crap every second game like we do.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Im not blaming the refs, i blame Des tbh. We get all our players back and Des reverts back to a forward dominated gameplan and lets Graham and co run the show. While Graham was gone we found other things that worked better for us yet we shafted our halves to the sideline so they were stuck recieving the ball running sideways. Such a shit display from everyone involved.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is blaming the refs? Broncos were clearly the better team. Their defence is first class but we should have had our halves take more control of the game rather than more of this predictable and slow forward passing style. Our halves can't kick for shit as well. Its something I hope Moses especially works on moving forward because it hasn't been very good from what we've seen so far this year.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only losers use the Referee excuse.
Really?? Even when the referees are totally onside and call shit calls? Happens from time to time, even from such high quality referees from the NRL.

100% bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We were flat tonight nothing else to it no one to blame but ourselves. Line speed was terrible, had nothing in attack we were catching and passing flat footed can't win games like that. All teams have a many bad games during the year this was one of them. Get over it move on to next week

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am just hoping we were thrown off due to the conditions. Maybe thats why there was such non existant ball movement.

Having said that, we also looked tired and lacked intensity.

One to forget in 2015.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We were flat tonight nothing else to it no one to blame but ourselves. Line speed was terrible, had nothing in attack we were catching and passing flat footed can't win games like that. All teams have a many bad games during the year this was one of them. Get over it move on to next week
Not all teams have many bad games in the year, not the top ones anyway

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just poor tonight, really flat , no urgency! Looked like we backed up from a game last night

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Im not blaming the refs, i blame Des tbh. We get all our players back and Des reverts back to a forward dominated gameplan and lets Graham and co run the show. While Graham was gone we found other things that worked better for us yet we shafted our halves to the sideline so they were stuck recieving the ball running sideways. Such a shit display from everyone involved.
This! as soon as we get graham back we start playing off him we have to play the way we have been the last few weeks

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Des has to take some of this responsibility.. He seems to have problems getting our team up to play each week.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am just hoping we were thrown off due to the conditions. Maybe thats why there was such non existant ball movement.

Having said that, we also looked tired and lacked intensity.

One to forget in 2015.
The key words and numbers in the last sentence
Forget 2015

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
They aren't conspiracy theories. They are facts. NRL and Broncos are owned by the same company.

Refs blew Broncos penalties mid tackle set when they were on their 20m line or greater. Dogs only got them deep in their half.

There was no consistency regarding the onside or laying on the player either.

Ever thought the reason we played so shite (and couldn't be bothered) is because the result was pre-determined before we even took the field?

After Origin I'm starting to think the (once great game) is as real as WWF.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
complete rubbish performance: our worst game of the year especially because we were near full strength

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This! as soon as we get graham back we start playing off him we have to play the way we have been the last few weeks
I don't understand why he does it ffs. Let the halves play some footy and develop there games, not have them recieve the ball on an edge runnings sideways. So depressing.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
dont think I had a chance to whinge about the refs tonight, we just kept ****ing up over and over.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
They aren't conspiracy theories. They are facts. NRL and Broncos are owned by the same company.

Refs blew Broncos penalties mid tackle set when they were on their 20m line or greater. Dogs only got them deep in their half.

There was no consistency regarding the onside or laying on the player either.

Ever thought the reason we played so shite (and couldn't be bothered) is because the result was pre-determined before we even took the field?

After Origin I'm starting to think the (once great game) is as real as WWF.
take off the blue and white glasses mate - there could have been no refs on the field tonight and we still would have lost. Broncos outplayed us pure and simple. Sto looking for the us vs the world excuse, it's not there.

Jeffro

Waterboy
Reaction score
This comment is spot on. The team has been more dynamic in Graham's absence. Some players just expect things to happen cause he is there. If they get it together we are a good chance his year.

Status
Not open for further replies.