Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hi guys, had a pretty decent day today, that **** death learnt his lesson and didn't bother me today lol but I'm really tired and feel drained.

PS I actually felt fresh air today, made it to the front entry. It felt awesome.
That's awesome to hear brother

I've been looking on here all day to see your posts.

I want to hear another improvement story tomorrow. You got that **** :p

Keep trucking along legend. Much love

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey brother, we have had a bit of banter on here but obviously don't know as well as everybody does but in all honesty I can say and I'm sure a lot will agree with me you (and SOH) are one of the main reason I come on the kennel. Wishing you a speedy recovery ... It's clear you're one tough **** but you're one **** I want hanging around for a long time.

Cheers Jamie
From the little I've seen of assassin on here. To me he seems like one of those true rugby league fans. He will give it out like the best of us and can handle it being thrown back at him but at the end of the day he knows that that's just footy and underneath all of that is top bloke full of love.

These are the kind of blokes that you want around. ***** like assassin :p

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bro now I know who you are.Hope your feeling better and you know who I am too

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
HHAHAHAHAHA ... are you guys finding some strange 6 degrees of separation thing going on? It happens to me a bit too much. Small world and all that jazz.

Hey Assassin,

Good to hear another day were things are taking a turn on the positive side.

*dances*

GETTING BETTER ALL THE TIME..... GETTING SO MUCH BETTER ALL THE TIIIIIIMMMMEE

If you keep this up I might request you change your name to BetterHomesANDGardens LOL

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It really is a fucking small world cousin (might as well be cousins lol)
Hi Eddie, this is Snake from 1 Eyed Eel.

Ive been banned from here before for 'trolling', so yes im back and im not fussed if i get the ass again, i saw this thread and it compelled me circumnavigate my life time Kennel ban to let you know theres eels fans thinking of you..

Mate from myself and all the lads on 1EE and id like to sincerely wish you all the blessings and power possible and hoping you have a speedy recovery and are back with your loved ones asap, Drop Bear would have liked to see me over here wishing you the best and putting differences aside and its in his spirit that im here.

Us Eels and dogs fans love hating each other, you and i have sledged each other from across the forums but at the end of the day i hate to see anybody going what you are going through, i can tell by your posts your a brave and proud man, keep fighting brother, its the journey that makes us who we are, not the final destination.

Peter was very fond of you mate, him and i often spoke about here, he was very fond of you all, i don't know how the universe works but if its possible i recon he might be visiting you in spirit and making sure your ok, if he could i know he would.

How long are you in St Vincents? i suppose thats a silly question as you wouldn't know atm, i live close by and if theres anything i can do?, if you need a visitor to chat Footy or even if you need some shopping or real food im at your service sir.

All the blessings and power to you Eddie from 1EE, sending you healing thoughts and keep fighting like the tough and courageous man you are....... respect.

Snake

Last edited:

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assassin if I'da know you were that ugly I never would have liked you so much!
Get back here - we're missing you - speedy recovery mate.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Serpent... beautifully said... I can't see any issue at all with you being around here, as that ban was long ago, and we are all football supporters. :grinning:

Between Eels and Cronulla supporters on here recently, I'm starting to think Pete (RIP) and Ed are rugby league supporter equivalents of Kofi Annan.

Status
Not open for further replies.