Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know most don't believe but a lady that breaks curses through prayer broke 16 curses from one female that were cast on me and my health at my nieces Christening last Sunday.

She will break them again before I go into surgery and again after surgery if I make it.

How much of a bored, evil, sand in your vagina **** do you have to be to sit there and hate someone so much to curse someone with 16 fucking curses?

Jokes on that ****, my Lord and I are winning and laughing at the demon.
If someone curses you then you curse them back. Place a curse on them that will cause their face to get sore. Place the curse by punching them in the face.

Just kidding. Get better bro. If all else fails I still have that "Heart Surgery for Dummies" book and I'm ready to go.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope all is ok..unusual for the champ to be so quiet.. I wish I knew what is going on..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope he is ok..such a bloody fighter..tries so hard.. Life can be so unfair sometimes..
Id like to think they are fixing him up and he is fucked from the anesthetic give it a day or 2 and we should hear something.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just to update you guys and be brutally honest, im actually getting worse. It's getting that bad that they might not even wait for me to stop rejecting to operate. It just increases the already high risk of death, especially when they have to kill you to test the defib and pacer.

Prayers and good thoughts please, like you usually help me out with.
I will pray for you brother

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry for going quiet, no energy at all.

Had my 7th and 8th code blue yesterday and today.

Heart stopped for 15 seconds yesterday and 17.5 seconds today.

If all goes well the twin turbos get installed on wed afternoon IF rejection has stopped.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Love youse all!

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

If all goes well the twin turbos get installed on wed afternoon IF rejection has stopped.

Love youse all!
Will be thinking of ya mate, fingers crossed (sorry i don't do the religious thing so can't offer a prayer :p ) the twin turbos go in and no complications.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Love youse all!
Great to hear from you mate, I usually check TK for Bulldogs news but have been checking to see if there were any updates about your condition...

You've been through the ringer but you continue to fight like a lion, very inspiring.

We should've done a doco on you when this stuff started happening then played it to the boys for pre-season, show them what true heart is.

You've been immense mate, keep on fighting!!

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Love youse all!
Thinking of you big fella

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Love youse all!
Well that 15 seconds must of done something to your brain because this has to be a rare post where you haven't said ****.
Tell that fucking doc to give you 10ccs of **** stat!!!!!! If that dont work ill personally march up to that hospital and give you a swear transplant now get those turbos and get your fucking sandnigger arse better so your running around with your kids for xmas

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Accurate video of Assmans heart vs immune system as seen from point of immune system.

Weds afternoon I really hope they resolve this for you in time for your holiday.

As I've said before... sooner or later you have to get a break from all this negativity.

You got this mate!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Great to hear from you mate, I usually check TK for Bulldogs news but have been checking to see if there were any updates about your condition...

You've been through the ringer but you continue to fight like a lion, very inspiring.

We should've done a doco on you when this stuff started happening then played it to the boys for pre-season, show them what true heart is.

You've been immense mate, keep on fighting!!
My brother!

PS thank you for your PM, for some reason I can't reply but appreciate it.

God bless you bro

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
stay strong and keep punching you Assyrian holy warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.