Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey crew.

Sorry for my absence, I thought I'd feel better with a new heart lol at this time I feel worse.

I have had nearly every complication involved with transplant including a couple of major rejections.

More so it's the fucking mental side of things, the professors reckon it's the large extra doses of meds that are doing it. They say most people actually turn psychotic because of them.

I really appreciate your constant support, prayers and well wishes.

I'll get through this, I have no other choice.

I'll try to get on here as much as I can.

Peace.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey crew.

Sorry for my absence, I thought I'd feel better with a new heart lol at this time I feel worse.

I have had nearly every complication involved with transplant including a couple of major rejections.

More so it's the fucking mental side of things, the professors reckon it's the large extra doses of meds that are doing it. They say most people actually turn psychotic because of them.

Peace.
Get through this mate, we believe you will

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey crew.

Peace.
Im more concerned the meds have made you not say **** in a post.....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey crew.

Peace.
If you need any help with potentially with being psychotic I'm pretty sure at least 3 of my personalities are psychotics.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you need any help with potentially with being psychotic I'm pretty sure at least 3 of my personalities are psychotics.
They made me talk to a shrink. He asked me if I'm having suicidal thoughts, I said no but I'm having homicidal thoughts right about now.

Haven't seen him since lol

PS that's a true story. Lucky my docs know me by now and knew I was taking the piss lol but I kinda wasn't lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
They made me talk to a shrink. He asked me if I'm having suicidal thoughts, I said no but I'm having homicidal thoughts right about now.

PS that's a true story. Lucky my docs know me by now and knew I was taking the piss lol but I kinda wasn't lol
Glad to hear your still fighting bro keep it up.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Whenever you have homicidal thoughts. Just think of Des Hasler and the great things he has done for the club!

Actually...... Wait...... Dont....... We'll have a mass murder on our hands hahaha

All the best brother. Dessie sends his regards

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
o well, if the tank can re- join the forum after what he has gone through and still going through, I have no excuse and am back too.

I will be running my Sack Des campaign harder than ever before.

Fucken Vermin **** is eating my club inside out and I can not do anything about it.

Just typing and thinking about the mother fuckers is making my blood boil.

anyway welcome back Champ!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
o well, if the tank can re- join the forum after what he has gone through and still going through, I have no excuse and am back too.

Fucken Vermin **** is eating my club inside out and I can not do anything about it.

Thanks brother, same to you.

Looks like us "des haters" are the majority now...

Des is a cancer that needs to be cut out. Same with that dirty **** Dib.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS the fuck is that cancer **** des and those fucked up glasses?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey crew.

Peace.
You strike me as one of the most stubborn strong willed people going round. You've stared the reaper down through more issues than I know anyone has faced and if willpower can help get anyone through this you'll still be telling the reaper to fuck off when you are 90.

I hope better days are on the way for you.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

It's been boring here without you and Tank. Come back and keep me company with your crazy conspiracies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's been boring here without you and Tank. Come back and keep me company with your crazy conspiracies.
I've given up on conspiracies..... well all of them except that the nrl is just a rigged betting product and not a sport anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.