keating/hodkinson combination

Status
Not open for further replies.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuc*in pumped for monday was browsing youtube and found this video... (just 2010 city/country highlights) and has the first try with a combination of our two halves for monday night..... just incase anyone has itchy feet and cant wait. Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bua8VizxUug

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
One off load between the 2 of them is making you fap that hard?

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently they played junior football together............ in other news Barba is going to be given a shot a fullback this year, and Eastwood is back.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well you dog when your passionate about your team anything regarding them gets your blood pumping, the one offload resulted in a try.
One off load between the 2 of them is making you fap that hard?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
This could be the start of something big, the only thing stopping us between now and September is injury.

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
They did one thing because of rubbish defence! You want to see a real combo check out some of our 09 highlights with Roberts combining with Morris!

blue&whitepride

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuc*in pumped for monday was browsing youtube and found this video... (just 2010 city/country highlights) and has the first try with a combination of our two halves for monday night..... just incase anyone has itchy feet and cant wait. Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bua8VizxUug
your kidding right?? 1 pass and your blowing a load! Cmon please. The expectation that some of you clowns put on a new team is outrageous!! Most of you will be suicidal if they loose on Mon - give them time and please dont fake chow yourselves over garbage!

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
At the time Trent was basically citys only option left in first grade.

Last edited by a moderator:

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
your kidding right?? 1 pass and your blowing a load! Cmon please. The expectation that some of you clowns put on a new team is outrageous!! Most of you will be suicidal if they loose on Mon - give them time and please dont fake chow yourselves over garbage!
wtf is your problem, im excited as are most of the fans.... all I have stated here in this thread is this ''Fuc*in pumped for monday was browsing youtube and found this video... (just 2010 city/country highlights) and has the first try with a combination of our two halves for monday night..... I do not see how I have stated all these expectations on our team, ive clearly posted also that if you wanted to see a kris keating/hodkinson combo then click on the link.. grow up mate stop being all tough behind your keyboard. end of discussion.

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a dud thread....
Im still waiting for the special combo moments :(

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
very interested to see what time in the game Roberts gets brought on and also to see if he is even put in the halves?? Might come on at hooker??

blue&whitepride

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
wtf is your problem, im excited as are most of the fans.... All i have stated here in this thread is this ''fuc*in pumped for monday was browsing youtube and found this video... (just 2010 city/country highlights) and has the first try with a combination of our two halves for monday night..... i do not see how i have stated all these expectations on our team, ive clearly posted also that if you wanted to see a kris keating/hodkinson combo then click on the link.. Grow up mate stop being all tough behind your keyboard. End of discussion.
e a d c

Status
Not open for further replies.