Keary pass off the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
should have been overturned for a no try, he was holding the ball with both hands when his left arm was completely grounded and then he passed the ball all while finucane had him held

there needs to be an investigation into this, this isnt rugby union tbh

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought it should of been a penalty to use for passing it from the ground when the tackle was complete, to me technically it looked like a tackle was complete as his arm with the ball was on the ground with a player touching him but who knows what the referees are thinking these days. Also I thought it was forward to travel like to to Burgess to score...

Also there last try was our fault for compressing to quickly also their first try was off the back of easy penalties they we couldn't even get, we let them win sigh lol

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I honestly don't know the rules anymore.

Remember the good times when Joe Blow could watch a game and actually know what the hell was going on?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
it was also about 3m forward and all the refs still missed it

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I thought it should of been a penalty to use for passing it from the ground when the tackle was complete, to me technically it looked like a tackle was complete as his arm with the ball was on the ground with a player touching him but who knows what the referees are thinking these days. Also I thought it was forward to travel like to to Burgess to score...

Also there last try was our fault for compressing to quickly also their first try was off the back of easy penalties they we couldn't even get, we let them win sigh lol
im looking at it again now with the help of my HDTV (a bigger one), and it is clearly a pass off the ground, peter sterling says it is not and the referee only takes 2 looks at it with 1 in full motion, but **** them

i cant upload the screenshot ffs but if anyone doesnt believe me or havent got access to the replay then come over to my house and ill take you through it

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rod apart from being a forward pass it was all ok.

Kearys arm never touched the ground, ref never called held, forward pass not called.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
im looking at it again now with the help of my HDTV (a bigger one), and it is clearly a pass off the ground, peter sterling says it is not and the referee only takes 2 looks at it with 1 in full motion, but **** them

i cant upload the screenshot ffs but if anyone doesnt believe me or havent got access to the replay then come over to my house and ill take you through it
Can we have a sleep over party and have a pillow fight?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Rod apart from being a forward pass it was all ok.

Kearys arm never touched the ground, ref never called held, forward pass not called.
wtf im looking at it now and his arm is flat across the ground, are you crazy?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
wtf im looking at it now and his arm is flat across the ground, are you crazy?
I looked at It on big tv as well, arm never touched the ground.

Put up the screen shot.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Can we have a sleep over party and have a pillow fight?
yeah you and me can, ill beat some sense into you VIA the pillow "say perrett is excellent" "NO" *WHACK*

i also will serve werthers original tbh

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Will your mum be around?

I also still believe it was a pass off the ground since all the technicalities were met for it to be ruled onee

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I'll come past on Sunday and you can take me through it after we watch coked up Fittler and Andrew 'shouldve played for rabbits' johns stumble and stutter through the sunday footy show

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I looked at It on big tv as well, arm never touched the ground.

Put up the screen shot.
his left arm never touched the ground while handling the ball?

his right arm is in the air but the left arm is also carrying the ball and its involved in the pass as well

the left wrist even touched the ground ffs

watch it again man

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
his left arm never touched the ground while handling the ball?

his right arm is in the air but the left arm is also carrying the ball and its involved in the pass as well

the left wrist even touched the ground ffs

watch it again man
Yeah, but they seem to interpret the ball carrying arm was not grounded, hence pass away.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The ball carrying the arm touches the ground, plus he has a bulldogs defenders on him, plus the ball travels about a metre forward.

Then again the first try it sailed forwards to Burgess too, not to mention about about 5-10 passes from Luke clearly forward and overlooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.