Kayo sports Price raise

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm over the game at the moment and just checking scores. But I only watch dogs games. The price for 80 minutes of viewing a week was already too high in my opinion. It's always viewable at a pub somewhere.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Might as well cancel everything and watch at the pub like the good old days.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's always the way with these subscription services. Start the prices low and increase them over time, they will lose a percentage of customers but probably have customers who don't even look at what they're charged who keep them going.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Note u can still pay the old price if u change your subscription to 1 screen only, which suits me because I always watch it on only one device.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Kayo app is fcuking useless. Constantly crashes. Lags. Even with a super fast internet stream, it would lag and shit itself

I only have it for 6 months of the year then i cancel it and repeat next year

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In all honesty I got the shots with pay tv when they were giving better deals to new subscribers than customers of 4+ years. Rang to cancel and told them why when they decided now's a great time to offer better deals. Still told them to fuck off.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Note u can still pay the old price if u change your subscription to 1 screen only, which suits me because I always watch it on only one device.
Yep, I did the same.
They’ve just introduced another tier and sneakily tried to move everyone to that tier. So you can now pay $25/1 screen, $27.50/2 or $35/3. I’d imagine you’d have to be a hardcore sporting household to go anything above two screens and one will do most.

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am sure one of you dodgy pricks can set up a live stream of Bulldogs game for free.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
In all honesty I got the shots with pay tv when they were giving better deals to new subscribers than customers of 4+ years. Rang to cancel and told them why when they decided now's a great time to offer better deals. Still told them to fuck off.
Nearly every business gives discounts and deals to get in new customers. Most of them also offer retentions deals to people threatening to leave. Why would they offer existing customers who aren't leaving discounts?

Kayo also doesn't need to be too competitive since there are fuck all decent legal options to replace it.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep, I did the same.
They’ve just introduced another tier and sneakily tried to move everyone to that tier. So you can now pay $25/1 screen, $27.50/2 or $35/3. I’d imagine you’d have to be a hardcore sporting household to go anything above two screens and one will do most.
With the amount of screens thing, its how many screens at the same time isnt it? Not just how many screens its installed on, right?

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If your in QLD you can change providers. Atlina giving 12mth Kayo for free.

I got this. They are cheaper than most providers as well in QLD. Only the dodgy ones are cheaper with no customer service. Also saving you on top that money as you would spend on kayo.
Damn..only have Ergon as an electricity provider in Port Douglas

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Also I go halves with a mate. Just make sure the mate doesn't share the account.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'd happily can my subscription, if not for the cricket.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I can’t use the 2 screens when streaming on my Samsung I might have to give it the flick if the price has gone up. It’s annoying when you want to watch the next game too on a Saturday night and you have to go back and find the next games stream..
You scroll down to the NRL channel and just watch that. No need to change stream.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I am sure one of you dodgy pricks can set up a live stream of Bulldogs game for free.
If they did we wouldn't allow links to it here