Kayo going upto 4k

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Kayo offering $15 pm for 12 months for returning suckers...I swallowed my Murdoch hate and renewed as a hopeless optimist not wanting to miss any of our wins lol.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Kayo offering $15 pm for 12 months for returning suckers...I swallowed my Murdoch hate and renewed as a hopeless optimist not wanting to miss any of our wins lol.
So if I cancel my Kayo now I can rejoin for the $15?

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haven't seen this one anywhere and its not even on ozbargain, could it be a telstra offer?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So if I cancel my Kayo now I can rejoin for the $15?
Haven't seen this one anywhere and its not even on ozbargain, could it be a telstra offer?
Yes Wendy where might one find this discount please?
It gets emailed to you. I got offered the same deal but it expired last month. Might still be sending it out to certain people? I'm still waiting for my $1 a month codesports sub like last season.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It gets emailed to you. I got offered the same deal but it expired last month. Might still be sending it out to certain people? I'm still waiting for my $1 a month codesports sub like last season.
Is it Telstra based Marley? because I don't spend enough for even Silver status with those pricks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is it Telstra based Marley? because I don't spend enough for even Silver status with those pricks.
I'm not with Telstra so it's not them, could possibly be someone else. I clean my emails so I can't go back and check.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sorry for late rely to enquiries....we are currently in a remote beach location with poor internet in Tassie. I was signed with Kayo thru Telstra but cancelled.

I got text offer from Kayo a few months ago but ignored then got another text message recently, and so, with all our new players, (hopefully) new attitude, I relented and signed up bc of $15 offer...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Got the tools (4K screen, Apple TV 4K, Fibre internet) but $35/month isn’t very appetising given the Dogs are the primary reason I keep Kayo (with odd bits here and there). Might give it a go for a month when 4K (and our season) launch, can always dial it back to 1080p if the resolution doesn’t allow me to see Matt Burton changing his mind.
Oh and then I’ll know who to blame too:
IMG_8036.jpeg

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just got a text "Kayo for a month on us" valid til 2 March..selected returning customers basic only.
Something at least ...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That's poor.
Just got a text "Kayo for a month on us" valid til 2 March..selected returning customers basic only.
Something at least ...
That's poor. My text offered $15 pm for 12 months to return. Basic only/2 devices.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's poor.

That's poor. My text offered $15 pm for 12 months to return. Basic only/2 devices.
Good call it is..
*I was err necking a few icy cold Carlton Drys at the time at the local and somehow interpreted that it was better at that time :tearsofjoy:
I do the bare 6 months though and don't even need it for finals.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am using the stream link I have.

Not giving the scum Murdoch family any money.

Watched the Warriors game, kickoff for the Broncos game.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I only lost about 3 mins of game time, near the end of the game.

But that was my internet connection

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I am using the stream link I have.

Not giving the scum Murdoch family any money.

Watched the Warriors game, kickoff for the Broncos game.
Yeah I got your link you had sent to go that way and was gonna try it out but while on hols got that $15 offer again so said stuff it...I have no principles as far as my team goes lol ..so just do it and secure the games while $15.

Hate paying Murdoch but regard for Bulldogs overrules the hate lol.

Reactions: Kaz

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah I got your link you had sent to go that way and was gonna try it out but while on hols got that $15 offer again so said stuff it...I have no principles as far as my team goes lol ..so just do it and secure the games while $15.

Hate paying Murdoch but regard for Bulldogs overrules the hate lol.
That money could have been for my birthday present last Friday.