KATOA

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst player on the field week in week out. Always good for a mistake or penalty that directly leads to a try. Races out of the line to not make tackles and then the other team goes through the hole he made. Throws numerous forward passes a game that don't get picked up. The rest of the passes he throws are behind or above the head of the person he is passing to. **** is absolute shit.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His service is diabolical. Every pass is either forward or so far out in front or behind the receiver that they are closer to the defence than they should be and end up having no time on the ball and get smashed.

He's so bad he makes me want JMK to come back soon. Talk about a lose/lose situation..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And people say Hodgson shouldn’t be considered if available. Guess what if there’s no B Smith next year = more JMK and Katoa. Dietz is not the saviour also.
Yeah even an ageing, hobbled Hodgson is still a top 10 hooker in the comp and would be a massive upgrade over every long term hooker we've had since Ennis.

Hopefully we can get one of Smith, Clark, Hodgson or worst case Kenny who is solid. If not, we're well and truly fucked. I can't handle another year of Reserve Grade hookers every game.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We have to sign B. Smith, it's devastating if we don't.
I’m not sold on him but he’s 1000% better than anything we have. The issue is the like for like replacement, we barely have any first grade standard players.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m not sold on him but he’s 1000% better than anything we have. The issue is the like for like replacement, we barely have any first grade standard players.
I'd be offering RFM (ideally) or Doorey (I really like him). I'd almost let anyone go bar a few to get the trade done, I don't think we have a choice personally.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fark me you fuckers are hard to please

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fark me you fuckers are hard to please
As a club I think if we’re going to move forward we need to think beyond player x is better than what we have. We need to aim for the best, there is a reason Melbourne are willing to let him go, because Grant is far superior. But options are limited for 22.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Worst player on the field week in week out. Always good for a mistake or penalty that directly leads to a try. Races out of the line to not make tackles and then the other team goes through the hole he made. Throws numerous forward passes a game that don't get picked up. The rest of the passes he throws are behind or above the head of the person he is passing to. **** is absolute shit.
I made the comment to hubby that we only really had eleven functioning payers on the field when Hoppa got binned. Katoa is and always will be just a passenger. A turnstile in defence and we thought that some of the other hookers we have fielded over the years were giving poor service...he is really not that much better.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lewis was also taken to hospital so not sure of the chances of that.
At the time of the Allen one it looked like his head was flung into the ground by Hunt, plus the other three in the tackle would not have helped...

Corey Allan was taken off on a stretcher.
Corey Allan was taken off on a stretcher.Source: FOX SPORTS
The Bulldogs will be sweating on the fitness of centre Corey Allan and half Lachlan Lewis who were sent to hospital after their clash with the Dragons.
Allan suffered head and neck injuries from an awkward tackle in the second half, while Lewis went off late with a lung injury and both were rushed to hospital after the game.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made the comment to hubby that we only really had eleven functioning payers on the field when Hoppa got binned. Katoa is and always will be just a passenger. A turnstile in defence and we thought that some of the other hookers we have fielded over the years were giving poor service...he is really not that much better.
Happy mothers day ma!

He is terrible and needs to be dropped for anyone don't care who they put there they cannot be as bad as him