Rumour Katoa linked with St Helens for 2022

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopefully likely to re-signed by bulldogs turns out to be in-likely to be re-signed by bulldogs

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they re-sign Katoa I’ll lose all faith in Barrett.
Same here but it wouldn't surprise me, they re-signed that useless turd knoconbor so why wouldn't they re-sign craptoa.
The club must feel sorry for these players that's why they re-sign them, that's the only reason I can think of.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Update on St Helens' 'interest' in NRL star Sione Katoa

St Helens, like every other club in Super League, are plotting and planning their recruitment for 2022.

But recent reports that they're interested in signing Tonga international Sione Katoa are wide of the mark.

Speculation has run rife in recent days that Saints are chasing the Canterbury Bulldogs hooker, who is off-contract with the NRL club at the end of the season.

However, sources down under have told Rugby League Live that the reports are untrue and there has been no contact at all with the Super League champions & is in fact likely to be re-signed by the Bulldogs.

James Roby and Aaron Smith remain under contract for next season and while Saints are keeping tabs on the market, Katoa is not in their sights.

Katoa has worked with coach Kristian Woolf at international level, which is where the link is thought to have come. However, Katoa won't be heading to the Totally Wicked Stadium to reunite with the Tonga coach.
Hahhahahahah this guy is taking the piss, it says nothing about us re-signing him, hes added that on himself

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
How about a clean swap with aaron smith frm saints?

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If katoa resigns im finding a new sport there’s no point watching if his in the side.

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bulldog richie reported on fox league,dont be suprised if the dogs make another play at api koroisau yesterday arvo

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He must be the worlds best trainer and lovable guy because his on field performances are absolutely rubbish!

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we can't have anyone good next year, I reckon get James Roby for a 1 year + 1 year club option. If he can get an early release.