Kasiano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How good they are has nothing to do with why they aren't in the team. JWH hasn't made the team in 2 years and he's the best Kiwi prop and probably the best in the comp.

so what are you trying to say?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A prop taking it up on the 4th to centre the set is a direct ploy from Des. It's not the player. It's the coach and the fact our ****ing useless halves have no skill whatsoever doesn't help.
If this is a ploy, do you know what the reasoning is? , From my perspective it just takes all momentum out of the play and makes me punch holes in the walls of my house

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How good they are has nothing to do with why they aren't in the team. JWH hasn't made the team in 2 years and he's the best Kiwi prop and probably the best in the comp.
LOL he isn't in the squad because this year he isn't good enough. Does he have the game to get back in? Of course, but this year Moa, Matulino, Bromwich and Blair have all been better than him. So he isn't good enough.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For a guy his size he doesn't even average 80 run metres which is pathetic for a prop.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL he isn't in the squad because this year he isn't good enough. Does he have the game to get back in? Of course, but this year Moa, Matulino, Bromwich and Blair have all been better than him. So he isn't good enough.

i think kiwis are looking for forwards who can play 80 minutes, they have great talented pool to pick from.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kearney himself was at Frank's Pritchard farewell made a speech saying he'd love them both back and was joking with Kas all night
Kas switched cause he wanted to nothing to do with being selected
I was there I know his for a fact

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Kas switched cause he wanted to nothing to do with being selected

He wanted nothing to do with selection?

or he wanted to do nothing to get selected lol.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If this is a ploy, do you know what the reasoning is? , From my perspective it just takes all momentum out of the play and makes me punch holes in the walls of my house
Can only imagine that it centres the 'attack' and then allows the ball receiver to have a shithouse platform to work with outside of them.

Once again it's all due to our halves being pathetic. If they had any ability we wouldn't need to have a wasted tackle to help set them up.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
For a guy his size he doesn't even average 80 run metres which is pathetic for a prop.
Because he doesn't do the hard work you want from a prop. He plays off the back of the others work and runs wide at smaller players, bloke should be a million times better than what he currently is, but he is nothing but a lazy ****

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because he doesn't do the hard work you want from a prop. He plays off the back of the others work and runs wide at smaller players, bloke should be a million times better than what he currently is, but he is nothing but a lazy ****
Yep I agree. He is lazy and has done virtually nothing since 2012.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Toa squad is made up form players who qualify for Samoa through their parents or grandparents and are either Kiwis or Aussies (or there is Frank Pritchard, born in Liverpool Hospital an he played for NZ and Samoa!!) and they only pledge allegiance to Samoa when they do not make the NZ or Aus squads. There is no financial incentive when they play for Samoa, but there is a strong commitment to the jersey. No matter where a Samoan is born, there is a strong cultural connection to Samoa. From memory in the Tongan team, there were two Tongan born players - Kata and Hurrell - the rest were in similar situations to Samoa.

I would like for all players who play in the NRL to be eligible for SOO, then able to play internationals for the island countries. This is a different debate though.

Mate that is what will ignite the rugby league world!!! Origin is holding it back

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought JWH didnt make the side because kearney didn't like him or had some disagreement with him.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling with des changing our trainer he has acknowledged we need to be fitter and kas will cop a flogging

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nate DAWG;3061181[B said:
]The possibility of breaking the line or an offload would be nice[/B]. Getting out the way on tackle 4 would also be awesome!

But seriously, he is a work horse and every team needs one
he does what des wants I think he'd rate as the mvp every year

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are plenty of pros and cons here about Kasiano but the fact is he has got the ability to be one of the best props in the NRL. BUT... what causes him to drop his lollies and give away dopey penalties is because he is overweight and unfit, sometimes he just can't handle it. He is also injury prone.

Then there are the "Oh but he's such a big man, he can;t lose that weight". Well here are a few big men who have no trouble in getting fit and staying that way: Jared Waerea-Hargreaves at 193 cms and 116 kg - James Tamou at 196 cms and 119 kg - George Burgess at 194 cms and 120 kg.

So until Kasiano bites the bullet, goes through he pain and gets fit his form will always be a mix of the good the bab and the ugly. And the older he gets the worse he' ll get.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There are plenty of pros and cons here about Kasiano but the fact is he has got the ability to be one of the best props in the NRL. BUT... what causes him to drop his lollies and give away dopey penalties is because he is overweight and unfit, sometimes he just can't handle it. He is also injury prone.

Then there are the "Oh but he's such a big man, he can;t lose that weight". Well here are a few big men who have no trouble in getting fit and staying that way: Jared Waerea-Hargreaves at 193 cms and 116 kg - James Tamou at 196 cms and 119 kg - George Burgess at 194 cms and 120 kg.

So until Kasiano bites the bullet, goes through he pain and gets fit his form will always be a mix of the good the bab and the ugly. And the older he gets the worse he' ll get.

have you seen kas with 1.5 litre coke bottle after the end of each game?

this tells you how serious he is about fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.