Kasiano and Pritchard

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some questions asked in the presser were they placed on report ? Thoughts on if they could be in trouble ?

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
****ing stupid play by both.
Objective achieved by charging ball down. Fall on the ****, get the ball and move on.
We are the dumbest ****ing team out there.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
Objective achieved by charging ball down. Fall on the ****, get the ball and move on.
What

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was Pritchard meant to do he's running full pace and the guy drops right in front of him and widdop is fair game for kasiano if he just lies there like that

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kasiano just flopped on him, nothing in it. Widdop wasn't tackled so he had every right to do so. Frank may be in strife, but it wasn't that bad.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looked like they lost their minds for that split second, I have no idea why our team tries to kill the guy trying a field goal after souths and cronulla.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If slater can get away with flykicking Klemmer and hayne get away with kneeing Goodwin Frank should be fine

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are two angle shots of pritchards incident. One looks really bad and one looks really good. It will be touch and go but he does have carry over points I believe.
Re. Kasiano ... It's not his fault that Widdop ducked his head in, he is fair game when he is on the ground

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Will Pritchard cop at least a week because of his carry over points?

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
The replays were in slow motion! They were both running at full pace, Gareth just drops, Pritchard couldn't do anything!

The problem is, Frankie has carry over points from the coat hanger, any grading and he is gone!

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Pritchard is 100+ kgs. Hard to stop while chasing the ball with pace.

Burgess went in first with knees on Josh Jacksons head earlier this year (good friday game) and didnt get suspended.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
Widdop dropped his elbow on shaun lanes head in the 71st minute with clear intent but that's fine

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Frank may have played his last game for the dogs. Sucks balls, but regardless of intent, he landed on whiddop with his knees in front of him.

Kas was plain stupid, but hopefully it won't go anywhere..

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who gives a fuk if these two are banned, we are dead next week with or without them

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he surrendered man his allowed to jump on him like he did, any player who surrenders cops it ,the crusher was by accident

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Frank may have played his last game for the dogs. Sucks balls, but regardless of intent, he landed on whiddop with his knees in front of him.

Kas was plain stupid, but hopefully it won't go anywhere..
why was kas stupid? widdop surrendered, kas is allowed to do what he did, its not like the crusher was on purpose

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Heard on the radio they rkn they will be free to play, no malice or intent! N no priors! But that's just them speaking to someone with nrl! Bit vague I know

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
why was kas stupid? widdop surrendered, kas is allowed to do what he did, its not like the crusher was on purpose
I agree the crusher part was accidental, and yes its a man's game with physical contact etc, but I think Kas' flop was completely unnecessary.

I don't rate this surrender/dominant etc stuff. A tackle is a tackle in my view. But that's just me.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
It wasn't even a penalty imo. Borderline but nothing in it...widdop was milking/

Status
Not open for further replies.