News Karmichael Hunt to rejoin the Broncos?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They begged Darius but he knocked em back so next best was Karmichael.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So let me get this straight.. He's 34, he hasn't played in the NRL for 12 years, he's played Rugby and AFL since then, he's played 3 games of Q Cup and he's coming off drug charges a few years ago and we're supposed believe he's going to make an impact? Talk about delusional. I don't know why he or the Broncos are bothering..

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So let me get this straight.. He's 34, he hasn't played in the NRL for 12 years, he's played Rugby and AFL since then, he's played 3 games of Q Cup and he's coming off drug charges a few years ago and we're supposed believe he's going to make an impact? Talk about delusional. I don't know why he or the Broncos are bothering..
you could maybe see a struggling minnow make such a desperate move... but by the biggest club in the league? bizarre

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He made his debut when we last won a premiership 17 years ago . That's like Sterlo making a come back in the 2000s.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you could maybe see a struggling minnow make such a desperate move... but by the biggest club in the league? bizarre
and This is why I don’t believe in the rules making uneven comp etc
when you have clubs like the broncos bring players like him back

what gets me is we give these guys that competed against our sport a final pay day

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe but that's up to the victims(clubs)it's their bbq...i dont really care about "mike" being on train and trial with the Broncs f 'em.

Anyone ever wondered if they were going to call him michael but then had a "callum murray" moment :tearsofjoy:

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'd still be a better half than Flanno lol