Karma…

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is directly targeted at Lebs.
Cops patrolling SWS means the Bankstown area which is 70% leb.
How can anyone doubt this when they don’t hide it and openly signpost it?View attachment 26387
Mods, this is clearly fake news however it is pretty good photoshop. Clearly Rashweed is taking the piss and requires a permaban immediately to spare the rest of us his constant stupidity.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ummmmm if you watched the video you’ll find it was ridiculous what the police did. Someone called in and said there was a large number of people not following protocol and weren’t wearing masks either. Turns out it was two of his employees who were eating …

Maybe watch the video or get the facts before posting and making a dumb fuck of your self ?
I tell you sumting Zuperman! He should have let the douche cop fine the workers and like a MADCUNT go to the station and pay for them with his company credit card... Guy acted a fool.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ohhhhh you gonna go cry to the mods? LOLLL so you can fish it out but can’t take it ? Nawwwww
Hmm didnt really say anything to you did I... Maybe you went off to early? Maybe I will report your childish idiotic comments because im not low enough to get into a volga slurring contest, even though im pretty sure you'll end up eating that Horse shit @ASSASSIN keeps throwing around.

Apologise or ill ensure you get 2 weeks. Wallah ill do it ya lil ayr.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hmm didnt really say anything to you did I... Maybe you went off to early? Maybe I will report your childish idiotic comments because im not low enough to get into a volga slurring contest, even though im pretty sure you'll end up eating that Horse shit @ASSASSIN keeps throwing around.

Apologise or ill ensure you get 2 weeks. Wallah ill do it ya lil ayr.
Just elbow bump and keep 1.5 posts in between eachother

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ok do it.. because you’ve referred to me as a ayr, you’ve referred to me as Zuperman insinuating more slurs and you’re spelling is atrocious which has also scarred me. So “WALLAH” Lolll do as you please, you’re under the assumption that you run shit around here. I’ll wait for the mods to ban me LOLLL you “ayr”
Which one is more insulting, zub or ayr?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Front page news again coming up..... Buisness owner who was interested in sponsorship with bulldogs arrested...... Hahahaha.....
Something like, “the owner of Rashay’s, the restaurant food chain linked to the Canterbury Bankstown NRL Club during an investigation of two Bulldogs players, a teacher and school girl…”

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Mods, this is clearly fake news however it is pretty good photoshop. Clearly Rashweed is taking the piss and requires a permaban immediately to spare the rest of us his constant stupidity.
you are just trolling.
what makes u judge and jury
why are you trying to cover up the police targeting lebs?
are you one of them?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
For very good reasons too I might add!
i admit we are gangstas at heart and we all have a hand in organised crime on some level, but we do way more good than bad for society, we just like to bypass the ridiculous red tape australia pops up.
laws for laws sake. i get that we probably deserve a little more attention that most but not the ridiculous level its at where we are literally talking about starvation in this thread.

deal in cash, dont pay tax for the sake of it
never snitch
handle things internally and dont rely on government or police
maintain control
know ppl and have connections

Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 14.10.15.png