Opinion Karl Oloapu

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At one stage we made a mini break down the right side. Karl moved in to be first receiver to try and take advantage on the next play, but further in Waddles starts hitting his chest calling for the ball so the dummy half throws a cutout to Waddles who takes a hit up. Opportunity over.
Fucken docile **** he is. Can’t believe he wants to challenged that knock on

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I’m not ripping him he just hasn’t offered anything yet. Has he made any contribution worth noting? Tell me one play he made that lead to something positive. He may come good but probably needs more time in fg. I would have Rajab ahead of him atm
The centre is on Australian half back money and doesn’t earn a cent of it

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually wouldn't play KO this year, not because he can't, but don't want him to play with these bunch of bitches.
Can Broncos have him this year.

He can play in the same side as the better Reynolds.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people dont understand what rebuild means. What it doesnt mean is overnight we are a top 4 side. Whole side is a work in progress, expecting KO to be Cleary with about 100 minutes of FG under his belt is a bit much
When did our rebuild start? After Hasler? When will the rebuild end?
Bennett is showing how a rebuild works even after he has missed out on signing marquee halves.
I like a lot of what CC is doing but the Perham signing and full reigns at fullback and juggling of the halves is a concern. We need an experienced and steady spine to progress and the early signs aren’t there.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What sort of muppets write off one of the best young up and coming players in the comp after 3 games off the bench? This is why Steve Folkes called our fans niff nuffs.

To all of those ripping him now, don't try and praise him when he turns it around. Keep that same energy..

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What sort of muppets write off one of the best young up and coming players in the comp after 3 games off the bench? This is why Steve Folkes called our fans niff nuffs.

To all of those ripping him now, don't try and praise him when he turns it around. Keep that same energy..
Especially when he is getting put on after we are already down a few tries and getting monstered in the middle.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any kid is going to struggle without a real HB in the side.

Safe to say Burton aint a 7 until he is 30. KO aint gonna learn shit off Burton.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Burton has had his time in the sun at 7 and failed,
Buy a 7 and let Burton and KO fight for the 6 next year, if KO wins Burton to centre.
Nothing will flourish behind that forward pack, so fix it now gas i mean gus.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel for this kid , has been playing off bench and coping it , just like all the halves were under Pay. Yet burton who realistically made his name as a centre and Penrith and just has a big boot is protected species .

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
When did our rebuild start? After Hasler? When will the rebuild end?
Bennett is showing how a rebuild works even after he has missed out on signing marquee halves.
I like a lot of what CC is doing but the Perham signing and full reigns at fullback and juggling of the halves is a concern. We need an experienced and steady spine to progress and the early signs aren’t there.
In reality it started last year. Before that there was no rebuilding. Changing coaches by itself isnt rebuilding. We are still rebuilding. Our fb doesnt come till next year and we need more forwards

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oloapu will be a really good 6 you can see it already. It’s not his fault we have duds talking over him like Waddell. It’s not his fault Burton can’t direct the forwards and literally doesn’t talk. Mahoney is the only talker. Our 7 has no voice.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Burton is a fucking centre. It’s that simple. I hate to admit it but he fucken is. Fuck his spiral bombs. Doesn’t even kick them anyways.
Lol,burton bombs look wow but hardly produce results,klokstad was catching them all night,and I think it Was against the NQ game burton repeatly putting bombs and producing nothing

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Until the forwards do their job, or at least not get dominated set after set with n without the ball, the halves have no chance. The game hasn't changed that much. Without holding or controlling the ruck you don't win and backs, even those with ability will struggle.
Mate thank F*ck someone understands the basics, if the forwards are getting dominated every week then it doesn’t matter if you have the Australian spine nothing is going to happen.