Opinion Karl Oloapu

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Anyone referring to Burton as the centre clearly have no idea as he is the only hope we have and has set up stacks of our tries. I have not seen anything from KO to confirm any hype at all. I never though I’d say I miss Flanagan at least he has a dig

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone referring to Burton as the centre clearly have no idea as he is the only hope we have and has set up stacks of our tries. I have not seen anything from KO to confirm any hype at all. I never though I’d say I miss Flanagan at least he has a dig
Says the dumbarse ripping into an 18 year old playing his 3rd game off the bench....

How can you suck off a centre but rip into a kid in the worst spine behind the worst pack?

You just proved you're the one with no idea...

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Says the dumbarse ripping into an 18 year old playing his 3rd game off the bench....

How can you suck off a centre but rip into a kid in the worst spine behind the worst pack?

You just proved you're the one with no idea...
I’m not ripping him he just hasn’t offered anything yet. Has he made any contribution worth noting? Tell me one play he made that lead to something positive. He may come good but probably needs more time in fg. I would have Rajab ahead of him atm

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m not ripping him he just hasn’t offered anything yet. Has he made any contribution worth noting? Tell me one play he made that lead to something positive. He may come good but probably needs more time in fg. I would have Rajab ahead of him atm
You would ruin Rajab too bro...

Why is the centre protected so much? Tell me one thing he did positive tonight.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes I was at the game and noticed that. Was constantly getting over ruled so in the end I have no fucking idea what his role was
When he gets over called for a Perham shuffle hit up it is fkn annoying

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Until the forwards do their job, or at least not get dominated set after set with n without the ball, the halves have no chance. The game hasn't changed that much. Without holding or controlling the ruck you don't win and backs, even those with ability will struggle.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
At one stage we made a mini break down the right side. Karl moved in to be first receiver to try and take advantage on the next play, but further in Waddles starts hitting his chest calling for the ball so the dummy half throws a cutout to Waddles who takes a hit up. Opportunity over.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
You would ruin Rajab too bro...

Why is the centre protected so much? Tell me one thing he did positive tonight.
Did you watch the game? He set up our 2nd try and had a hand in multiple tries last week.. he ain’t perfect but he would walk into most first grade sides no problem. I’d love Karl to be the next big thing but I just can’t see it. Let’s start him and see how he goes. Just over seeing other teams bring in young guys who kill it instantly. We need to overhaul the forward pack to give these guys a chance. Please if KO kills it in the coming years come hard for me and I will apologise happily

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did you watch the game? He set up our 2nd try and had a hand in multiple tries last week.. he ain’t perfect but he would walk into most first grade sides no problem. I’d love Karl to be the next big thing but I just can’t see it. Let’s start him and see how he goes. Just over seeing other teams bring in young guys who kill it instantly. We need to overhaul the forward pack to give these guys a chance. Please if KO kills it in the coming years come hard for me and I will apologise happily
You can't have a kid and a centre in the halves behind the leagues worst pack.

And I won't come hard for you bro, I'd be too happy lol

DDR

Waterboy
Reaction score
At one stage we made a mini break down the right side. Karl moved in to be first receiver to try and take advantage on the next play, but further in Waddles starts hitting his chest calling for the ball so the dummy half throws a cutout to Waddles who takes a hit up. Opportunity over.
Saw that as well. Pissed me off.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Some people dont understand what rebuild means. What it doesnt mean is overnight we are a top 4 side. Whole side is a work in progress, expecting KO to be Cleary with about 100 minutes of FG under his belt is a bit much

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Katoa at the Dolphins has an international and state of origin forward pack behind him, 10 games of experience compared to KO’s 3, is physically older and his teammates are generally healthy … can’t compare the two.

And why vent on KO? There’s 16 other blokes with more experience and maturity that deserve more heat…doesn’t make any sense.
KO just doesn't look like a half or 5/8 to me.
You can see attributes in halves regardless of what's happening around them. KO will be a great player but we need to move him being a ball playing 13 and work out who our half back is.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don’t think any of these ***** are blaming the loss on this kid?

Think alot of people are seeing a big investment yet again on a player who is not the half (or even a half?) we need, but sure - throw a bitch fit over it lol.