Opinion Karl Oloapu

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My only concern is the "Barba disease" where he gets so full of himself that he self-destructs.
Barba could so easily have been an immortal but his own hubris destroyed his career, I think he's driving trucks now to make ends meet...
Nah he's from fiji Kiks will pull him into line.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After looking at more highlights I definitely get Schuster (before he blew up) vibes from him.
I see lots. These videos are a dime a dozen but you can see that he is a cut above everyone else playing. Needs to continue his trajectory and we will have a fucking hectic player.
Nah he's from fiji Kiks will pull him into line.
Isn't he Samoan?

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I highly doubt we paid $500,000 transfer fee. I am hearing that they put the price on him, so the Dolphins couldn't sign him. The Dolphins are doing questionable things trying to sign players. Old Benny isn't as popular as they thought he was.
Better us than them right, the broncos and Wayne have issues and if we won because of that I’ll take it.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Better us than them right, the broncos and Wayne have issues and if we won because of that I’ll take it.
The problem is Opoapu new management, he wanted a cut of the 'new' contract money.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We 100% need a game manager. This is the main reason we have struggled in recent seasons.

That being said with the lack of experienced organising halves available out there. I believe Mahoney is the key to that puzzle.

If we can get one of these young guys to step up and play as a running 5/8 on the right side. (Wearing the number 7)

If CC can get a system to work with Reed controlling the ship in the middle. Being the organiser. It might just work. One thing that would help with this also would be running with a ball playing lock. I’m not sure we have this player in our squad.
That's what I suspect the idea is.

Have Mahoney doing the organising and the fullback from the back. That frees up both halves to run and play their natural game.

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Or just Karl???
It can’t be that hard
[/QUOTE]

Or the big O, or how about Roy we haven't had a star called Roy for a while.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Makes one wonder. If the club paid $500000 transfer fee, what salary would he be on?