Karl McNichol a shark in 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what the ****...biggets lost ever!.....i cant believe this is true!

K

kennyy

This is ****ing ricky stuarts doing. He knew our juniors well from his time here and tried to get cutler over to the roosters a few years ago

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
there goes a player of the future..he was going 2 be something special!

the insider

Waterboy
Reaction score
Unfortunately its true guys! the insider never reveals his source.

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
****....i cant believe we let him go!....our management must be ****ed!...first thurston, luke, karawana and now McNichol!

Chris.P

I'm a Manager
Reaction score
ffs that just ruined my day. go f*** yourselves cronulla

FFS!

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its ricky stuart of course....he knows McNichol's potential....he has been compared 2 sonny bill williams in the past.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i heard about it also, well on the one hand i cant blame Karl for leaving, the sharks are willing to give him a FG chance from what i heard, he didnt play FG at the dogs, Karl saw the oppurtunity i guess and he took it, good luck to him.

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh no...one less person for Spartan Warrior to talk about..if Utai leaves then he will need to find a new team to support!

Smiley

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
geez - i was looking forward to seeing him play but if this is true then i really don't care how good he is. what a shame, massive wraps for him on the forum.

D

DJ ALMO

this is something to ruin your week/month bad bad news :( for some reason i feel this is bigger loss the Asotasi

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Most of the players said on their profiles that he is the man to look out for in the future.
****!

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
If it's true it's terrible news, can anyone source or confirm this 100% though? Also, Stuart hasn't been at the club since 2001, so if he did have great knowledge of our juniors since back then he is an absolute genius since McNichol would have been about 12 back then.

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
Okay so i'm bored at home and a bit worried over this call haha. But a search of this user's posts found the only other scoop this guy has come forward with was last year:

matuia may be kept, roy to st helens, general to england (not sure which club) bronco's keen for nate myles, tonga to stay, cutler tigers or souths, kouparitsas chased by parramatta ( he has been killing it in PL), csizlowski and small gone, mcillwain to the titans.
Spot on that was....Not saying it's not true this time around, but everyone just settle down and wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.