Kangaroos Excuse Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
How about the coach having a say in the selections is a joke.
How about the fact Ryles and Civoneciva are fat, lethargic props who hardly work up enough enery to cart a ball forward let alone drive the kiwis back like they do to us.
How about Gower and Barrett being unable to command the ball and run set plays at a huge, slow kiwi defence.
Huge, slow, Kiwi defence?

How do you figure? Did you even take the time to look at the kiwi starting pack? It had a Centre, playing lock, a former centre, playing 2nd row and a hooker, playing 2nd row. You cant exactly say those guys are huge and slow. And Ruben Wiki - huge, yes. Slow? No. Yet another former centre in the forward pack. There was nothing slow about the pack that the kiwis started with last night.

Ryles fat and lethargic? Right. He might not make big entertaining runs, but he makes valuable metres when he touches the balls. The only thing I agree with in your highly misinformed statement is the fact that Civoneceva is crap.

Australia have no excuses. The Kiwis played a better game and Australia can't win a game when they drop the ball everytime they get possesion. Its pretty simple really.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
< Revolution > said:
Huge, slow, Kiwi defence?

How do you figure? Did you even take the time to look at the kiwi starting pack? It had a Centre, playing lock, a former centre, playing 2nd row and a hooker, playing 2nd row. You cant exactly say those guys are huge and slow. And Ruben Wiki - huge, yes. Slow? No. Yet another former centre in the forward pack. There was nothing slow about the pack that the kiwis started with last night.

Ryles fat and lethargic? Right. He might not make big entertaining runs, but he makes valuable metres when he touches the balls. The only thing I agree with in your highly misinformed statement is the fact that Civoneceva is crap.
i like it when i see someone who actually pays attention to the games and the players and how good or bad they go and dont have one opinion for everyone who doesnt play for the bulldogs lol im always confident on here that if i dont say a certain thing that there are numerous people who would say it for me and probably put it better than i wouldve thought lol cheers brother ;)

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Go_The_Doggies said:
Ive seen the fight 3 times now lol.....i thought o donnell pushed him, then threw the first punch :confused: ....when i watch the news tomorro morning i'l take another look...and pay attetion to who throws the first punch!!....Ok??
Ahh, now you're making me doubt myself! :p

But I watched it a few times myself & am about ninety.....six percent sure that Kidwell threw the first actual PUNCH in the stoush! There was the niggle in the tackle - then they stood up - then Kidwell threw the ball at O'Donnell - then O'D pushed Kidwell - then Kidwell threw a short sharp one in response - and it was on!!

I still have the game on tape from this morning...but it's all the way downstairs, and I can't be bothered going down to find it & checking just now!...Too damn lazy! :grinning:

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
weepu said:
i like it when i see someone who actually pays attention to the games and the players and how good or bad they go and dont have one opinion for everyone who doesnt play for the bulldogs lol im always confident on here that if i dont say a certain thing that there are numerous people who would say it for me and probably put it better than i wouldve thought lol cheers brother ;)
Pleased to be of service.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dog-E said:

But I watched it a few times myself & am about ninety.....six percent sure that Kidwell threw the first actual PUNCH in the stoush! There was the niggle in the tackle - then they stood up - then Kidwell threw the ball at O'Donnell - then O'D pushed Kidwell - then Kidwell threw a short sharp one in response - and it was on!!

I still have the game on tape from this morning...but it's all the way downstairs, and I can't be bothered going down to find it & checking just now!...Too damn lazy! :grinning:
Dont have doubt. Kidwell throught the ball. O' Donell Pushed. Kidwell Pushed and followed up with a punch. Then a scurry of black jerseys came.

Nate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think the roos need an excuse, they played crap and NZ played well

dog mad

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No Excuses! Aussies Just Thought They Had The Win In The Bag Thats All!!
Serve Em Right For Thinking They Could Put It On Us!!
Not This Time Kants!!

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
good on nz.....they desreve it.....aus always get the credit and they had big heads going into the game.....they played bad and nz was a top side in that game......with out benji,sonny,dean,lesley...wat a team they are going to have next year

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as no dogs players get injured then IMO its been a succesful series :grinning:

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dog-E said:

Well go get it dam it :p...they didnt show it on the news this morning >:(

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Go_The_Doggies said:
Well go get it dam it :p...they didnt show it on the news this morning >:(
Haha!...Ok I just watched it again now - and I was right - Kidwell threw the first punch - though O'Donnell wasted NO time in replying!...Didn't really get a decent shot in though, but Kidwell landed at least 2 beauties on his chin - Before O'Donnell got taken out from behind by a mass of furious Kiwis!....And all I can say is - Better him than me!!!!! :p

So - Kiwis won the game AND the fight! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.