Kangaroos Excuse Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
Mitsubishi Electric Bulldog Roy Asotasi was damaging off the bench for the Kiwis with some solid hits in defence and one run in particular that saw him putting a left foot step on Australian fullback Anthony Minichiello after finding open pasture
ohhhhhhh yeeeeee

fully sickkk

haha

**** is mini the best fullback in 20 years ??

then asotasi must be the best forward ;)

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Brissy Bulldog said:
I agree. I think the Kiwis played really well. They seemed to want it more.

The Aussies played like it was just another game of footy.

Well done to the Kiwis
Glad I didn'y bother to get out of bed to watch it. But ya know what, NZ deserved to win, we did not. NZ has worked their arses off, we have not. I don't care if the Aus team wasn't as strong or as good as it should have been, or that Bennett shouldn't coast, or Civo or anyone else shouldn't be in the team because.... its all bullsh!t to me. NZ simply tried harder, wanted it more, and put in more effort. Congrats to them. IMO its about time they got something for their efforts. Aus (fans, officials, players etc - in general, not all) should stop just expecting to win because were the 'best'.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Go_The_Doggies said:
As Bennett said, Auzzie had to lose sometime.....
he only said that to keep his slate clean...although a coach can only to so much the line-up wasnt the best that he could have put...although i have to applaud the kiwis they were great today....

W

Winston Smith

no excuses, we sucked and kiwis played really well. well done kiwis

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
petrol tank&receiver & Cuddles were just big wastes of space

gower had no answers, buderas went missing. matt king is a teddy and brent tate is not a winger

barrett was scared and pricey just couldnt help infringing anychance he could

O donnell was aggressive but ineffective, fitzgibbon for the first time ever was decent with the ball in hand.

O donnell IMO aint up to international level, I would put brent tate back in the centres and play gasnier and cooper on the same side of the field. Petro has to go, he is past it with out a shadow of doubt IMO. Gower just doesnt cause the opossition to think enough. His game is very one dimensional, he should go. Buderas deserves a talking too because he chicken out, he can comeback fine im sure though.

Matt king should of been marking that baby lomu winger as well.
Bennett should go as well, IMO he doesnt react tactically well at all to games and doesnt have much in that way. He is a man manager and the players mate, thats all.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
The Kangaroos lost cos the ARL selectors are a joke and pick the ones that Fatty and Sterlo want in the team, not what we want in the team...Well done to the KIWIS...

T

TdoggBulldog

finally australia is getting the ****ing wake up we need...

M

MrCharisma

There is no excuse in the world for not scoring a single point

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
PantherPower83 said:
No excuses!! When a team has as much errors as they did in that game, they won't and do not deserve to win!.
That's it in a nutshell!

Well done to the Kiwis, and they DEFINITELY came out the hungrier, and played the better footy!...But I didn't think the Kiwis were THAt good, really?! Deadset - with the amount of quality ball the Roos gave up, the amount of pressure they put themselves under as a result, and their.....lethargy right accros the park - the Kiwis should probably have put 50 on them! :(

But having said that, I say again - they absolutely 100% deserved to win that game, and all the best to them! This result can only be a good thing for the growth of International RL!

And FAR more importantly - NO BULLDOGS PLAYER GOT INJURED!!! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Spiros Yeeros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has Beens Were Picked In The Team. Players Out Of Form Too Got A Start Over Players That Were In Form.

Sack The Selectors And Sack Bennett.

ajm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
"the Aussies had to lose sometime" what a crock of ****.

Bennett is hopeless, Ryless, Civonevica, Tate, Gower and Barrett are crap.

Sack the coach, sack the selectors I am glad the time has come when our 3rd or 4th rate team can't win. Now maybe the players that deserve a go might get picked. Imagine if we had a few like Skandalis who would have died rather that lose .

HA HA HA too for the Wallabies, I hate when Australian teams lose but these 2 sides deserved to, crap coaches and players keep getting picked when they are hopeless.

Bring on some big changes for the Kangaroos and the Wallabies

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are approaching a tricky situation.

In the past, everyone has wanted to international competition to grow.

Now that the opposition are winning matches, it is suddenly time to attack the coach, question the selection of players and rotate players on a game basis.

What is the common ground in allowing the other National teams to grow in power as well as expecting Australia to not dominate. Or do we want Australia to keep dominating?

if we want the competition to grow then maybe we should look at paying more compliments to the opposoition for their wins instead of finding excuses to why we lost the match. Theres a difference between losing a match and getting beaten by a better team.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Civoniva- Shoulda been dropped last week instead of Price. Better yet..shouldnt be on the squad.
Tate- Been in good form, but id of preferred Growthe Jnr. At least he's a qualified winger..not a qualified Whinger.
Ref- Poor display imo. A few calls that were missed, E.g. Kidwell offside, and the fact that he threw the first punch. But ehhh

Other then that..meh. NZ won. I dont realli care. Im a lebo not an aussie. As long as i see good footy im happy. But AUS werent playing good footy, and NZ were mediocre. If AUS held on2 the ball i wud of luvd to see the final score...

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I found it quite funny when Steve Price was getting annoyed cos he kept on getting penilised(spelling) lol...and that fight was funny:grinning:...if you can call it that

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
bLuE n WhItE bLoOd said:
Civoniva- Shoulda been dropped last week instead of Price. Better yet..shouldnt be on the squad.
Tate- Been in good form, but id of preferred Growthe Jnr. At least he's a qualified winger..not a qualified Whinger.
Ref- Poor display imo. A few calls that were missed, E.g. Kidwell offside, and the fact that he threw the first punch. But ehhh

Other then that..meh. NZ won. I dont realli care. Im a lebo not an aussie. As long as i see good footy im happy. But AUS werent playing good footy, and NZ were mediocre. If AUS held on2 the ball i wud of luvd to see the final score...
1)He wasnt off side
2)how is chucking the ball, in the other person's direction throwing the 1st punch...thats just what i think

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Go_The_Doggies said:
1)He wasnt off side
2)how is chucking the ball, in the other person's direction throwing the 1st punch...thats just what i think
Watch it again - O'Donnell only pushed him...and quite damn rightly too after having the ball chucked at him - particulalry as a forward, yo can't let your opponents get over the top of you physically in such an important game - you have to try and exert some dominance! But then Kidwell started swinging....Wasn't a big fight in the end though - just a 'teaser'

And yes, he was offside - but that was thoroughly irrelevant over the course of the game - that and one or 3 other dusty decisions that went against the Roos were never the reason they lost - they just played rubbish over 80mins, and the Kiwis played pretty well - simple as that!

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it doesnt mean anything

australia lose 1 every 20 years statiscally now.

Enjoy it while it lasts!

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dog-E said:
Watch it again - O'Donnell only pushed him...and quite damn rightly too after having the ball chucked at him - particulalry as a forward, yo can't let your opponents get over the top of you physically in such an important game - you have to try and exert some dominance! But then Kidwell started swinging....Wasn't a big fight in the end though - just a 'teaser'

And yes, he was offside - but that was thoroughly irrelevant over the course of the game - that and one or 3 other dusty decisions that went against the Roos were never the reason they lost - they just played rubbish over 80mins, and the Kiwis played pretty well - simple as that!
Ive seen the fight 3 times now lol.....i thought o donnell pushed him, then threw the first punch :confused: ....when i watch the news tomorro morning i'l take another look...and pay attetion to who throws the first punch!!....Ok??

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Aussies were robbed IMO - lol

Bring Back Chris Anderson I say!!!

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.