Kane Elgey on the verge of signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggiez03

Waterboy
Reaction score
Apparently verbally signed and now just working out the finer details for season 2019 and beyond

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well, he was in form a few years back before getting injured. If true, I personally don't think it's a wise move but hopefully I'm proved wrong.

Again, if true I'm guessing this spells the end for foran

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really can't make sense of this.. he can't crack it at another bottom 8 team but somehow they think he will with us?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really can't make sense of this.. he can't crack it at another bottom 8 team but somehow they think he will with us?
Yeah, I'm with you there. The tits clearly rate brimson and they must have someone else in reserves who's nearly first grade ready.
Unless foran retires and we see him as a seven, this signing makes no sense

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cleeland and Frawley most likely leaving.

That means we have 5 play makers on the books next yr in Lewis, Coggar, Foran, Elgey and Wakeman. That is if Foran doesn't go bah bye. Either way its much better than what we got this yr.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I’m going to go out on a limb here an say the following..!! You can blast me all you like but it’s an opinion.

Elegy will be an ok signing if true, he wasn’t a bad player not so long ago, an “may” come in an have a breakout season. We can all but try an see how it goes. I don’t think it’s the worst decision.

I’m willing to wait an see how all these guys go for us.

Lewy
Meaney
Cogger
Elgey

We may see them have a very good 2019 ya know lol, so I’m going to give them all a chance And hold judgment until then.

You just never know!!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dean pay knows about recruitment. Moses suli and clay priest
Clay Priest was brought here solely for the culture he brings... His a good tough lad, just not the best footballer.

Suli has fooled many, his got footballing ability just nothing professional about it.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I’m going to go out on a limb here an say the following..!! You can blast me all you like but it’s an opinion.

Elegy will be an ok signing if true, he wasn’t a bad player not so long ago, an “may” come in an have a breakout season. We can all but try an see how it goes. I don’t think it’s the worst decision.

Lewy
Meaney
Cogger
Elgey

We may see them have a very good 2019 ya know lol, so I’m going to give them all a chance And hold judgment until then.

You just never know!!!
Its a no brainer if you think about it... Frawley or Elgey?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing some of you didn't see him in first grade because his ability to set anything up is as bad as what we already have.. hence why he is not already in first grade. Eh

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Lewy
Meaney
Cogger
Elgey

You just never know!!!
Nah, I could never blast you scoob.
Besides, can't blast anyone on here for expressing their opinion, that's what this whole forum is for is it not

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why do we have 2 near identical threads about the same rumor in 2 days???

P.S BLAST you Scooby :grinning: Hahahahaha

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think he'd be an ok buy if he got his defence sorted

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm guessing some of you didn't see him in first grade because his ability to set anything up is as bad as what we already have.. hence why he is not already in first grade. Eh
Was killing it in first grade . Ever since his Injury he hasn’t been the same , very talented player .

Status
Not open for further replies.