Kalyn Ponga harbours desire to represent All Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If he was a Bulldog I don't care how good he is, I would find it hard to support him after this.. clearly he's in it for himself... born in WA, represents QLD over NZ, but wants to be an All Black... his interview after Origin pissed me off as well.. thinks he's bigger than the game

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/othe...by-union-all-blacks/yogn7z1ycbof1fy9y6ehz3xjk
I think he is an SBW mark II

OUT and out all about himself

But hey, what wrong with that, don’t we all do what’s best for ourselves

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's be honest.. if you were an Aussie League player who grew up watching the Wallabies, that'd be a dream for you as well.

He grew up playing Union in NZ, and of course a dream would be to represent NZ in League or Union... it's the highest sporting honour in that country.
He should have pick NZ in league not Queensland and Australia if his alliance is to NZ

Fact Is he don’t care about either

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who cares, he was being honest
And every saying he only cares about himself, ah yeah coz nobody fucking else guna pay his bills or look after him
If another company gave any of you muppets double or triple what u earn now for basically same thing would you stay or leave?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who cares, he was being honest
And every saying he only cares about himself, ah yeah coz nobody fucking else guna pay his bills or look after him
If another company gave any of you muppets double or triple what u earn now for basically same thing would you stay or leave?

Whatever he chooses to do he will make good coin moron that was not the point of the thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whatever he chooses to do he will make good coin moron that was not the point of the thread
You posted "he is clearly in it for himself" not shit MORON, who do you think his in it for? The fucking milkman
Moron

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You posted "he is clearly in it for himself" not shit MORON, who do you think his in it for? The fucking milkman
Moron
Yes I did big nuts, but I didn't mean in a financial sense. You are the moron who began harping on about paying bills

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a typical case of a player manager pulling strings. It wouldn't surprise me that his player manager thinks that after playing a major role with the knights who see his value at fullback and five eight that he thinks Ponga should be on more money.
Mr 6%'s control situations like this and the player thinks oh yeh that's a good idea to get the clubs and NRL to move quicker in keeping him.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
SBW is a muppet but at least he chose Kiwis and then chased the All Blacks dream

I’m sick of guys that brush Kiwis for Origin and Roos but then chase AB dream in Union like B Thorn

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kalyn wouldn’t get a look in today but might be starting Fullback in 2023 W Cup

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes I did big nuts, but I didn't mean in a financial sense. You are the moron who began harping on about paying bills
Well who's he in it for ( outside of financials)
????????

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it me but he seems pretty thick when he’s interviewed

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let’s be real for a second.

This guy would be an automatic selection for one of the top teams in the world - the all blacks.

He is already one of the top 5 players in the NRL and Steve Hanson would bend over backwards to get this guy in a black jersey.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Typical overreaction like always. Players spew the same shit and everyone complains, players talk with a little more honesty and people also complain. Literally 99.99% of Kiwi's would want to play for the All Blacks at some stage if given the chance, you could probably get some overweight fuck that hasn't kicked a ball for over a decade to run out if you told him he could.

Status
Not open for further replies.