Kalyn Ponga and Kurt Mann share a Toilet Cubicle...

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ponga and a Mann caught in a toilet cubicle...".that ain't dandruff homeboy..all together now..that's coke"

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Adam Elliott - I apologise. While I don't think much of whats her name at least I'd tank her way b4 Kurt Mann.

Although they look similar.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kaline Pinga anyone lmao?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Or he could've just been puking in the bathroom with his mate looking after him...
Yep, it was nice of Kurt Mann to hold his hair so he didn't get vomit in it.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it just me…always thought Kayln is a bit suss

Would not surprise if he comes out ( and there’s nothing wrong with that at all)
Pretty effeminate looking man lol though muscular prolly rocks a frock :tearsofjoy:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Trick is to test strands of hair.... or so I'm told.
Run a hand held airport scanner over their phones instead of MY bag every time I fly? :grinning:

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is out with head injury , any foreign substance will be dangerous legal or not ????

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Knights boss slams 'lack of leadership' as two players stood down over fresh incident

The Knights have stood down Bradman Best and Enari Tuala for disciplinary reasons amid a club crisis with newly appointed football boss Peter Parr slamming a "lack of leadership around the playing group".

Parr addressed the media on Tuesday morning to answer questions over the toilet cubicle incident that has landed Kalyn Ponga and Kurt Mann in hot water, before revealing a completely separate incident in which Best and Tuala failed to meet team standards.

Parr said Best and Tuala were late for the team bus on match day ahead of the Knights' round 22 loss to the Broncos.

As a consequence the pair have been dumped to NSW Cup.

"They weren't late by a long period of time but we believe they didn't meet the standards necessary," Parr said.

"[Coach] Adam [O'Brien] and I thought the best thing to do was to stand them down this weekend.

"If you're not getting what some people consider the smaller things right, you're no hope of getting the bigger picture stuff right.

"We've got a fair bit of work to do, there's no doubt about that. We've got to improve some of the standards we've seen over the last couple of weeks."

"We're going through a tough period at the moment, just about all of it self-inflicted, so we have to own that and work out how we're going to get better," Parr added.

It all adds up to a nightmare week for the Knights after damning video of Ponga and Mann surfaced on social media, prompting an investigation.

"There has been a lack of leadership around the playing group," Parr said.

"It's a young group, just because you make somebody a leader, or put them in a position of leadership, doesn't necessarily mean they're going to grasp the leadership straight away."

Parr expects the NRL integrity unit's investigation into the incident involving Ponga and Mann to be wrapped up before too long, but said it's possible the players have done nothing wrong.

"It's way too early to think of any punishment," he said.

"I don't even know if we'll be in a place for any punishment to be invoked, that's part of the process.

"It's not a great look, there's no doubt about that, but all the facts haven't been established. Lets wait until the process is finished, let the integrity unit do what they need to do, we'll cooperate with them and then make some decisions, if we have to.

"Just because it's not a good look doesn't straight away mean that somebody has done anything wrong."

I've been calling them The Knoughts for some time, perhaps I need to downgrade them to The Minuses

Always a Bulldog

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always thought Ponga was not much of a Captain, strange club in how they deal with things. Klemmer nearly gets the boot , 2 players stood down for being late for the bus, nothing for Ponga with a smother underway