UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any idea of an estimated delivery date?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It tastes like fucking perfume
It tastes like whatever they want to add to it! This is the beauty of gin. Unlike vodka, that pretty much tastes the same, with varying levels of smoothness, gin can have incredibly diverse flavour profiles. So long as it has juniper berries in it, its gin. Some gins have more then 40 botanicals. Crazy.
Personally, im a massive gin fan. Been drinking it for more then 20 years. The fact that it has exploded now is awesome! Sadly its still bloody expensive!
We have about 6 different gin distilleries up here around cairns, one of which is called Mt. Uncle distilleries. Their navy strength gin won best gin at show at the london gin awards. Its fucking exceptional!! They have even won international awards for their rum and whisky, and make a vodka distilled from honey. They will soon be making tequila too, so they are really covering all bases.

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
By the looks of how Baa was ripping into them on the weekend he’ll get to the bottles before they arrive

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate you're missing out! I drank that vile vodka shit in my youth. It's floor cleaner compared to gin, which has a mellow flavour which is accented by the botanicals they include. Goes well with lime and soda etc.

I rarely drink, but have a bottle of Hendrick's on hand for the odd tipple. It's one of the best I've had, but I haven't tried many tbh. As I said, I'm not much of a drinker.

Gin seems to have become very popular over the last few years, with heaps of new distilleries bringing out products.
Ive been drinking gin a long while. Its my go to spirit. Love it!! We have about 15 different gins in our collection.
Theres a distillery called mt uncle distillery up here near cairns. If you can get your hands on their navy strength gin, do it!! Wow!!! Exceptional. Won best gin at show at the london gin awards a few years back.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It tastes like whatever they want to add to it! This is the beauty of gin. Unlike vodka, that pretty much tastes the same, with varying levels of smoothness, gin can have incredibly diverse flavour profiles. So long as it has juniper berries in it, its gin. Some gins have more then 40 botanicals. Crazy.
Personally, im a massive gin fan. Been drinking it for more then 20 years. The fact that it has exploded now is awesome! Sadly its still bloody expensive!
We have about 6 different gin distilleries up here around cairns, one of which is called Mt. Uncle distilleries. Their navy strength gin won best gin at show at the london gin awards. Its fucking exceptional!! They have even won international awards for their rum and whisky, and make a vodka distilled from honey. They will soon be making tequila too, so they are really covering all bases.
I'm glad you enjoy but i still taste perfume haha.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Anybody bloody received theirs yet? Did they give a date?