Kalki Moon Gin - Now you're talking Warburton

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Gin makes you sad. The most depressing of the spirits.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Haha. I was just about to post I hope it’s the gin making people cry and not us losing games

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it's got that rep but is it actually true? I've never drunk it to find out and don't even think I know anyone who drinks it. I know tequila has the opposite effect, until you've had one too many that is, after which it's like, 'what happened last night'?

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I know it's got that rep but is it actually true? I've never drunk it to find out and don't even think I know anyone who drinks it. I know tequila has the opposite effect, until you've had one too many that is, after which it's like, 'what happened last night'?
Yeah Gin is a known tearjerker. The missus cries if she drinks it.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I thought it was a new player signing
I thought the same thing. When I saw the photograph, I thought he looked the big menacing type we need in the front row, if, perhaps, a bit long in the tooth for a rookie. Then I realized it was Willie Mason.

DogSince67

40 years a Dog!
Reaction score
$100 for the Dogs bottle. In the olden days Gin was regarded as the leg opener.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I got x1 bottle.
Not a gin drinker at all so one for the man cave will suffice, couldn't bring myself to get x2.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I considered it, being a gin drinker and (obviously) doggies man, but $100 for what is just a bulldogs memento really (since I don't know how good the gin is) is too much. I also bought a jersey the other day, which is more worthwhile to me. Thought about getting one for the old man who's also a doggies man and doesn't mind gin, but he'd think like me re: expensive memento.