Kalki Moon Gin - Now you're talking Warburton

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Kalki Moon announces joint venture with Bulldogs

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs welcome Kalki Moon to the family ahead of our Round 21 fixture against the North Queensland Cowboys in Bundaberg this Sunday.
The pairing was somewhat of a serendipitous meeting for Kalki Moon’s Rick Prosser.
“I happened to be at a sportsman’s lunch for Across the Waves, and was seated next to a new gentleman from the area.”

That new man happened to be one of the board members of the Bulldogs, Andrew Gifford.
“We struck up a conversation and we are now the official Gin sponsor of the club”
“We are also in the process of making a limited-edition bottle ahead of the August 7 game. Just 1000 bottles of our finest gin will be available on our website, known as ‘A Bottle for the Bulldogs.”
“We love that this major club is supporting small businesses here in Bundaberg”
Bulldogs Chief Executive Aaron Warburton is excited about the new partnership.
"We’re extremely proud to be partnering with Rick and his Bundaberg distillery Kalki Moon.
From the moment we first met with Rick, we spoke about the shared vision for highlighting Bundaberg’s diverse offerings. Whether you’re a local, a tourist, a business, or even someone wanting to relocate to Bundaberg, there is absolutely something for everyone here."
"We were blown away with Kalki Moon’s operation and customer network across the Country. Whether it’s Gin, Vodka or Rum, Kalki Moon is producing an amazing range of products," said Warburton.

Always a Bulldog

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
GIN AND TONIC YEAH

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gotta try it this weekend in Bundy lol
Kalki Moonshine :grinning:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
they do vodka also, havnt seen their product anywhere

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been to their brewery, at Bundy, I reckon in 10 years it will becmore popular than Bundy rum. Had a great day there (what I can remember) I can tell you that the gin was very pleasant and as affordable as any gin on the market. You can buy the more expensive ones they have but the common gin is about $40 a bottle and very nice. Also you can buy from Dan Murphy. Its a winner. Just like our team...

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure why(as I don't mind Vodka at all)but I've perhaps never had Gin ever lol.

Any good?

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why(as I don't mind Vodka at all)but I've perhaps never had Gin ever lol.

Any good?
Mate you're missing out! I drank that vile vodka shit in my youth. It's floor cleaner compared to gin, which has a mellow flavour which is accented by the botanicals they include. Goes well with lime and soda etc.

I rarely drink, but have a bottle of Hendrick's on hand for the odd tipple. It's one of the best I've had, but I haven't tried many tbh. As I said, I'm not much of a drinker.

Gin seems to have become very popular over the last few years, with heaps of new distilleries bringing out products.