Kalki Moon Gin - Now you're talking Warburton

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You can buy very good gin for under $90 so it’d want to be a great drop.

I realise many will buy because it’s a Bulldogs branded ltd. item, but not me. I’d wanna know if it tastes good first.

I once was offered a taste test of a local distiller’s gin at a market. I don’t drink it straight usually but thought I’d give it a try since I occasionally drink gin mixers. I wished I hadn’t, it was harsh.
Some people on the kennel bought this gin back in August apparently.
Can they comment on the quality or was it a different batch.
Even so, the different batch may give us an idea.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet Kalki Moon are patting themselves on the back teaming up with the doggies. Produce gin-put Bulldogs design on label-profit.

Our stocks are rising high since Warburton, Gus Et al are doing their thing. Our brand recognition and value may be back to being on top.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a nice thing to have but for $90? I spose it’s not vastly different to paying heaps for a jersey but at least you can wear them and they can last years. Last doggies merch I bought was the most recent indigenous jersey. I had to have it as I love the look. It was sold out on bulldogs store and wasn’t easy to find, but got one for about $130 from Rebel. That’s still heaps for a top, but yeah, i’ll wear it often.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s a nice thing to have but for $90? I spose it’s not vastly different to paying heaps for a jersey but at least you can wear them and they can last years. Last doggies merch I bought was the most recent indigenous jersey. I had to have it as I love the look. It was sold out on bulldogs store and wasn’t easy to find, but got one for about $130 from Rebel. That’s still heaps for a top, but yeah, i’ll wear it often.
Is anything good, or worth having cheap though ?

Last edited:

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just ordered a bottle. As I seldom drink alcohol, I guess it's just going to be a display piece.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Being a err bigger guy lol I'm a fan of Hawaii style shirts and their also comfortable and cool on a hot day..that said I am seriously considering buying one of these atm.
NRLCB80FA.jpg

Anyone bought one? $65 from the NRL shop.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When is that bottle available?
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
I’m not a drinker so I could only laugh at your comment, a cider now an then is as far as I go, but glad your keen brother!!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I collect bulldog stuff (self explanatory) lol. And I collect coke stuff.. Coca Cola, the drink !! before you try be a smart ass :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
I have 6 bottles of unopened coke from the 60s, don't know who to sell them to.

My beast needs a supercharger lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just ordered a bottle. As I seldom drink alcohol, I guess it's just going to be a display piece.
I could be tempted the next time we win the Comp to bust it open..like always it would be after already too many and not fully enjoyed lol but still worth it.
Please don't
Please explain why not....? Lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have 6 bottles of unopened coke from the 60s, don't know who to sell them to.

My beast needs a supercharger lol
Yea ? Don’t sell ‘‘em bro, Hold a little longer that’s awesome.

yup super charge that shit lol.!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I could be tempted the next time we win the Comp to bust it open..like always it would be after already too many and not fully enjoyed lol but still worth it.

Please explain why not....? Lol
It's not fresh brah