Kalki Moon Gin - Now you're talking Warburton

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had confirmation that mine have been picked up by courier.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I got mine early in the week when I was away.
The bottle looks great but I haven’t tried the gin

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My two bottles turned up today (I think) it was left at my neighbours door and not mine even though address is correct and clearly identified... what is worse was my neighbour didn't check the label before opening... but overall ends well I guess.

I get lots of deliveries but have never had anything delivered to the wrong house before...

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I got mine.

We should all get together and throw a challenge at CC and team for the 2023 campaign. Every time we win a game, we have a G&T using standard measurements. A bottle should be good for about 12 of them. The challenge is for the team to make sure we've all finished a bottle before the end of the season.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
*****..still nothing.

Can someone tell me which courier company they use?

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kalki Moon Bulldogs Gin

When you become the official major spirit sponsor of one of the most successful NRL clubs you need to do something special to celebrate.

This Premium Gin release not only celebrates our partnership with the BULLDOGS for the upcoming 2023 season, but helps to meet the overwhelming demand following our first release with the club back in August.

This is a great opportunity for those who missed out first time around to be part of something unique and the ultimate Christmas gift for the loyal Bulldogs supporter.

So unique that it has a different label to the commemorative game release that was launched in August 2022.

1000 bottles of Gin will be available online from Tuesday 29th November with the remaining 500 bottles from the Distillery Cellar Door Wednesday 30th November.

Price is $90 each, no holds, no reserves and please allow 2 to 3 weeks for postage.

Local Click & Collect customers please pick up from Thursday 1st December.

FB_IMG_1669372476160.jpg

New lot in time for Christmas

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s the quality like? A gin for $90 is getting up there in cost but not an issue if the quality is matching.
Anyone got any feedback on the last batch?

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can buy very good gin for under $90 so it’d want to be a great drop.

I realise many will buy because it’s a Bulldogs branded ltd. item, but not me. I’d wanna know if it tastes good first.

I once was offered a taste test of a local distiller’s gin at a market. I don’t drink it straight usually but thought I’d give it a try since I occasionally drink gin mixers. I wished I hadn’t, it was harsh.

What’s the quality like? A gin for $90 is getting up there in cost but not an issue if the quality is matching.
Anyone got any feedback on the last batch?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can buy very good gin for under $90 so it’d want to be a great drop.

I realise many will buy because it’s a Bulldogs branded ltd. item, but not me. I’d wanna know if it tastes good first.

I once was offered a taste test of a local distiller’s gin at a market. I don’t drink it straight usually but thought I’d give it a try since I occasionally drink gin mixers. I wished I hadn’t, it was harsh.
Never tried it so if I bought a bottle it would be as a keeper of sorts..problem is collecting booze is not a thing for me so this fucker would be sitting on its Pat Malone lol
Long long time ago I smashed up a good bottle of Draytons port after the GF and many beers in..it was 1995 a very GOOD year..
Went to work the next day too :tearsofjoy:

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They are on sale again if anyone is after one

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That stuff is harder to get than rocking horse shit, its sold out again . . . This 1 would have been better than the 1st lot, as it didn't mention the cowboys at all on the bottle