Kahlid Rajab

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agree he definitely looks a great prospect .Hopefully the club have pencilled this guy in as must keep .

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The riff after last week said flegg will improve once the season is over for ball. One there coaches said they expect Ryan, Kahlid, Alamoti, possibly some forwards and O,Neil up to improve them. They said next couple week in finals see if the fullback Lawrence stands up could also go up. And that will improve the dogs. They also said Douths are by far the biggest side they have played in flegg. And the result this week shows the dogs improving.
Hopefully not long to we improve

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anyone know his age and if he can play for the mounties next year? I think he's a real talent from what I've seen so far.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We just re-signed Alamoti and the club is prioritising the development and progression of juniors. These are the best junior teams we've had in a decade and I'm sure the club will lock up Rajab and the best of the rest of them..

Barrett himself has made mention of our juniors coming through in press conferences so it's clearly a focal point at the club which is great to see..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone know his age and if he can play for the mounties next year? I think he's a real talent from what I've seen so far.
Don't know his exact age but SG Ball is under 19s. He'd need to progress to Flegg for a bit before playing Reserves against men.. There's no point rushing our best junior halves prospect in years just because we're desperate in FG..

With Burton arriving next year, the club can afford to wait til the time is right with Rajab..

Dogahol

Waterboy
Reaction score
Don't know his exact age but SG Ball is under 19s. He'd need to progress to Flegg for a bit before playing Reserves against men.. There's no point rushing our best junior halves prospect in years just because we're desperate in FG..

With Burton arriving next year, the club can afford to wait til the time is right with Rajab..
Playing him in Flegg this year would be a good barometer though, possibly good for his development also.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The riff after last week said flegg will improve once the season is over for ball. One there coaches said they expect Ryan, Kahlid, Alamoti, possibly some forwards and O,Neil up to improve them. They said next couple week in finals see if the fullback Lawrence stands up could also go up. And that will improve the dogs. They also said Douths are by far the biggest side they have played in flegg. And the result this week shows the dogs improving.
Hopefully not long to we improve
We just re-signed Alamoti and the club is prioritising the development and progression of juniors. These are the best junior teams we've had in a decade and I'm sure the club will lock up Rajab and the best of the rest of them..

Barrett himself has made mention of our juniors coming through in press conferences so it's clearly a focal point at the club which is great to see..
How f-ing fantastic is it to have juniors coming through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Des & Cleal really did set out club back a decade by not paying any attention to our juniors.
Thank fuck we're rectifying this

Lomdiddydawg

Waterboy
Reaction score
How f-ing fantastic is it to have juniors coming through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Des & Cleal really did set out club back a decade by not paying any attention to our juniors.
Thank fuck we're rectifying this
SG Ball are undefeated so far (1 draw) Final round on Saturday vs Rabbitohs before the NRL game at Stadium Australia then into the finals.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Which juniors habibi??
Tim Mannah (huge dogs fan growing up)
Jon Mannah (huge dogs fan growing up)
Ahmad Bajouri
Josh Mansour
Robbie Farah
Daniel Abou sleiman
Hassan Saleh
frank samia

Twal, moses and Doueihi are outaide scope and nearby and we never bothered to sign any when they were available
makes me disheartened with my big to play mounties and get to the 30. hopefully new mangemet changes it.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tim Mannah (huge dogs fan growing up)
Jon Mannah (huge dogs fan growing up)
Ahmad Bajouri
Josh Mansour
Robbie Farah
Daniel Abou sleiman
Hassan Saleh
frank samia

Twal, moses and Doueihi are outaide scope and nearby and we never bothered to sign any when they were available
makes me disheartened with my big to play mounties and get to the 30. hopefully new mangemet changes it.
Thats criminal. You’ll be right though cuz, keep running hard and tackling all that moves. Don’t give up

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats criminal. You’ll be right though cuz, keep running hard and tackling all that moves. Don’t give up
thanks, dont think ill need to tackle too much bein a number 7 but im working on my step, dummy, 40/20 and long kicking game, run around plays and grubbers.

General strength and fitness too. Been eating kangaroo meat in the kebab hoping to crack 60kg by end of may. so 2 kgs of pure muscle

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
thanks, dont think ill need to tackle too much bein a number 7 but im working on my step, dummy, 40/20 and long kicking game, run around plays and grubbers.

General strength and fitness too. Been eating kangaroo meat in the kebab hoping to crack 60kg by end of may. so 2 kgs of pure muscle
Good stuff bro. Sweep plays too, there all the rage in nrl these days. Skippy kebab hey, is that with bbq sauce

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Good stuff bro. Sweep plays too, there all the rage in nrl these days. Skippy kebab hey, is that with bbq sauce
Yes!!
bbq Sauce is for REAL MEN!!!
Love me some man sauce.