News Kafusi: Deliberate Forearm or Not

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's a dirty player who always does shit like this on purpose.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you look at both this incident and the Matterson incident, he’s pulling the same face with his eyes closed making it look like he can’t see what he was doing! But I’m sure he can feel where his forearm is positioned! I thought Lazarus was a grub, Kafusi, makes him look like an Angel!

he should be given 12 weeks and made to apologies to the nrl community specifically the kids, the nrl are sending a bad message to its youngest players if he doesn’t get a hefty punishment!

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hate this grub, i would love to see someone punch his face in.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Trust Cronk to stick up for him. Guy is the most biased commentator in the game. Can’t stand him or Kafusi. Kafusi is an absolute grub and deserves to be suspended

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cronk played for both clubs. And he is more biased to the Roosters.
Isnt he the current halves coach for the roosters too? Pretty sure his opinion is not bias. Kaufusi is grub but this one was not caused by his forearm IMO

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deliberate!
He is a grub QLD-err…nuff said!

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was no head contact in hit up maybe the facial on the ground was a bit much but nothing tackle.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isnt he the current halves coach for the roosters too? Pretty sure his opinion is not bias. Kaufusi is grub but this one was not caused by his forearm IMO
I know, but gotta laugh at the hysteria. If our player did that, there would be excuses. But the burning at the stake of the Storm players continue. And the expert who started it was Greg Alexander. :tearsofjoy: Enough said.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bald grub... but walker is a grub running all the way to their goal line.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Deliberate.. Didn’t like how Bellamy in the press conference after the game made out he didn’t see it..so couldn’t comment on it.. That bloke sees everything.. Disappointed me that..