Rumour Justin Olam

Status
Not open for further replies.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That would be awesome. He is about the only player from Melbourne who isn't a grub, but plays hard

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The rumours has been doing the rounds since early this week, I guess we’ll see what happens.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, this is very true and I can confirm. Super coach Bellamy has reached out to the Bulldogs and asked for a swap. He wants a gun half. A half who can take them further and win them a premiership. A half Munster and Hughes can learn from, and for this he has offered us Olam as part of a swap deal. Bellamy has targeted Flannagan. He wants Flanno and will offer us Olam but will pay for some of Olams contract, if we arent interested in a swap

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, this is very true and I can confirm. Super coach Bellamy has reached out to the Bulldogs and asked for a swap. He wants a gun half. A half who can take them further and win them a premiership. A half Munster and Hughes can learn from, and for this he has offered us Olam as part of a swap deal. Bellamy has targeted Flannagan. He wants Flanno and will offer us Olam but will pay for some of Olams contract, if we arent interested in a swap
Tell him, Flanno is one of the most valuable players in our team and we arent just gonna let him go that easy.

He'll have to do better than that!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Got confirmation this was pure bullshit. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.