Opinion JUSTIN HOLDBROOK

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Alrhough Holbrook has obviously failed to get their defence in order in his defence a weak spine = weak team. Gold coast have the 2nd worst spine in the comp behind us. They have two good fullbacks though which is 2 more than us. Holbrook should be getting more wins than he has though with the strike he has on the edges.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I admit I wanted him when we had Pay but yeah have probably changed my mind if that's allowed. I didn't want Barrett at first (wanted the English coach Wane) but was willing to give him a go but first impression turned out to be right about him.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He got Titans in the top 8 now they have gone back to being a holiday camp

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just don't get the people around here willing to sign another unproven coach. How well did it end for Pay and Barrett? The only NRL proven coaches available are Flanagan and Green. Flanagan will get the nod. Probably already has.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Titans is a tough gig. I rate Holbrook highly.

Many a coach would struggle there. He has had some success, this year is certainly a struggle for him.

I definitely would have signed him before signing Barrett - he is a better coach.

That said - he will probably struggle to find another club if he can’t turn it around at Titans.

I think if he comes to the dogs circa 2018-19 when they were supposedly in talks, we and he might be in a better position today.
I agree that it's atough gig at the Titans, but it is also a very hard gig at our club.
Also for the record Holbrook was signed sealed and delivered by many on the TK and even "sacked" by some, before Barrett was even appointed

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can’t remember who was commenting on it recently saying he presented it to an audience who had no idea what he was on about.
Might have been me. I watched a decent portion of that presentation and wondered how he was going to go with getting his message across to some of the boofhrad footballers if the coaches he was trying to teach weren't getting it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Alot of Bulldogs supporters on here wanted him so bad before he signed with the Titans. CALLED IT A MASSIVE SETBACK.
If the Bulldogs win this week the TITANS could be sitting dead last.

Is Justin going to be sacked?

Would you all still want him to be the BULLDOGS HEAD COACH? Maybe next year?

Or those that wanted him here have gone and deleted their Posts about it?

MIKE.Z
We would have to win 40+ for them to go to last.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Wtf is this? He's giving everyone the finger hahaha. Also wow what a horrible teacher. No wonder he couldnt get his message across. I mean im a teacher, im no where near the best but fuck me at least i can articulate better and get my message across somehwat clear. And technically english is my 2nd language.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I admit I wanted him when we had Pay but yeah have probably changed my mind if that's allowed. I didn't want Barrett at first (wanted the English coach Wane) but was willing to give him a go but first impression turned out to be right about him.
Did you take this to the board mate ?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
David fafita is the 1.2 million dollar a year anchor that is dragging Holbrook to the bottom, His contact will fuck the Titans for years to come.