Justin Holbrook

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As for those slagging off on Holbrook, I would remind you of those famous words from the late great Tommy Raudonikis when he was interviewed after another flogging when coach of Western Suburbs Magpies back many years ago and they were also cellar dwellers for a long time, he was asked what he could do to improve things, his response.

"Mate, I can only piss out of the dick I've got".

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
With Justin Holbrook set to be sacked from Titans this week.

Is he the man to lead Bulldogs next year?

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't see them sacking him. I don't think they have the funds for another payout & yet another coach.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes, should've signed him years ago.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You were wrong about this bloke Marley, he is another Barrett.
He got them to 9th after not winning a game for over a year, then got them to the 8 the following year and were only a dumb fuck play away from making week 2 of the finals. This was with the donkey Peachey playing 5/8 lol. If Titans management weren't absolute garbage they would be playing finals again this season. He will thrive at the Bulldogs.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s as if some of our fan base enjoy watching us play shit. Bloke has the titties running last who in the right mind would want him at the club.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He got them to 9th after not winning a game for over a year, then got them to the 8 the following year and were only a dumb fuck play away from making week 2 of the finals. This was with the donkey Peachey playing 5/8 lol. If Titans management weren't absolute garbage they would be playing finals again this season. He will thrive at the Bulldogs.
Yeah, and Barrett made the finals with Manly and then fell off a cliff. He is a good assistant, not a first grade coach.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah, and Barrett made the finals with Manly and then fell off a cliff. He is a good assistant, not a first grade coach.
Ugh..you're so obsessed with Baz that you're seeing him everywhere. Bazildog, Bazilhuman, BazilHolbrook...

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes me think are we getting a coach thats a current nrl coach,announced after that teams year is done ?
Or after origin, i hope not!

It wont be

Holbrook
Hasler ….thank fuck
Payeten
Walters
Fitzgibbon
Cleary
Warriors new coach
DEmetriou
Bennett
Kimmorley