Justin Holbrook

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holbrook seems to lack the "presence" to be influential regardless of skill n knowledge

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He can't even get the best out of Fafita. A great coach should be able to utilise the most damaging forward in the game.
Canterbury have gotten 10 times more out of TPJ under Barrett/Potter. Massive no from me

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holbrook has been a disaster
Yet some ***** still want him as an assistant or something. Wtaf?! Am I missing something? Why the hell do people give a shit about this dude? Did he used to coach in our lower grades? I vaguely remember that possibly happening. Even if he did, I see no reason why that would make people want him to coach. The guy is an abject failure. People blaming the club and not him is a fuckin laugh too.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Titans payed a fortune for Ash Taylor and Fifi and both have been complete busts. Taylor the poor **** has retired already. Fifi has had some to_ shelf games but only about 1 in 10. Compare that to Kikau who we paid about 50% less. Kiks has been incredible in most games this season. Just dominating in most aspects of the game. I've always been a fan, but I too was hesitant paying that much. It's looking like a bargain now, as long as he can maintain this form for us.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely not

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is why you need experience in your spine and why they signed Foran. Titans took the risk and released Fogarty and ran with Sexton, Brimson, Campbell and no recognised hooker. If Averillo keeps developing we may have solved our fullback issues for the future.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signing Fifita for $1.2 million a year would have to be the dumbest decision of all time. Foz was a bad signing for us but at least he is a key position player.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we just see how Potter goes and see if he pans out (or wants the job)

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Potter to run offence, Holbrook to run defence, Madge to run special teams

Dream team