Just wondering, Was the tackle on idris put on report last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
Silly question, But i think i must have missed it, but i didnt even see the dragoons player get spoken to??

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no he wasnt but the match review committee have the power to look at any situation they want- even if it wasnt put on report

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
Oh ok, Yeah was thinking that was what happened, None the less, should have been binned imo.

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
yeah, if kimmorley was sinbinned for [something - I couldn't work out what exactly] then i think going for idris' legs deserved at least being put on report and probably more. he'll probably be charged by the review committee anyway though.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was a very dangerous thing to do. In slow motion you can clearly him hook his hand under Idris' foot to throw him off balance. No different from a spear tackle. I thought that Idris had been seriously injured. Had he been unable to continue in the game would the ref have sent Cooper off? If so, then the guy must be cited.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
If Idris had landed wrong on his back.. fk Cooper he has to get atleast 2-3 weeks IMO

afghan4life

Beastwood
Reaction score
it betta been put on report
and matt cooper should have been sin binned

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
It was a shocking tackle and Cooper knew it as soon as he did it too, you see the look on his face. It was dangerous he could have easily come down on his head or neck and nearly did. It was a fckup tho and he didnt mean to do it and i doubt he deserves suspension. A penalty was correct punishment. The fact Idris came back after it and killed it, probably helps his cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.