Just painful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All the media hype had got me intrigued. Just watched a game of WAFL.
Fuck me ! I’d rather be towed down the street....on my face.....by my anus hairs, than watch another.
3rd quarter, 20-15 !! 3 goals to 2 !! It’s just terrible.
I watched a woman attempt a shot at goal, on the run, at the boundary line (lol) outside the 50 (lolol) off the inside of her foot, it went out on the full.....still outside the 50.
While I was writing this another woman made a break, ran downfield, 2 bounces, ran it into the goal square....and hit the fucking post.
That’ll do me.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Could they spice it up a bit by making the banners around the field fold out ironing boards, and fans can bring their unironed clothes and put their baskets out?

@Realist90 your thoughts?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Could they spice it up a bit by making the banners around the field fold out ironing boards, and fans can bring their unironed clothes and put their baskets out?

Lol. My wife was ironing while we were watching it.
She’s like “WTF is this shit ?”

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Lollllll science doesn’t lie! Males are physically superior. The sooner that’s accepted and tolerated the sooner we’d get our shirts ironed ;)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lollllll science doesn’t lie! Males are physically superior. The sooner that’s accepted and tolerated the sooner we’d get our shirts ironed ;)

fun fact: males have bigger dicks than females.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
fun fact: males have bigger dicks than females.
This is the main reason why feminism still exists. They can’t deal with this fact. Have you ever wondered why 99% of females drive 4wd’s? Coincidence? I think not!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the main reason why feminism still exists. They can’t deal with this fact. Have you ever wondered why 99% of females drive 4wd’s? Coincidence? I think not!
cos they like two gear knobs instead of one?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I am all for womens sport but if it's shit and boring, I am definitely not going to watch it.

Sounds like not watching WAFL a good move. There are plenty of sports women are exciting to watch in, like Tennis, MMA and anything at the Olympics.

But seriously so many sports I cannot watch women play. Cricket is the big one that comes to mind, I just can't get into it. Rugby league is ok from what I have seen, but then again all I have seen is Aus V NZ, I am going to wager that the quality of that is amplified and that the regular comp is potentially boring.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
While I was writing this another woman made a break, ran downfield, 2 bounces, ran it into the goal square....and hit the fucking post.
Wonder if she is related to Scott Bolton.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
All the media hype had got me intrigued. Just watched a game of WAFL.
Fuck me ! I’d rather be towed down the street....on my face.....by my anus hairs, than watch another.
3rd quarter, 20-15 !! 3 goals to 2 !! It’s just terrible.
I watched a woman attempt a shot at goal, on the run, at the boundary line (lol) outside the 50 (lolol) off the inside of her foot, it went out on the full.....still outside the 50.
That’ll do me.
I laughed so hard, the coffee I'm drinking came out of my nose.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Leb chicks act like they have bigger dicks than guys lol

this one time at bankstown square, I was staring at this hawt leb chick in my own indian style, she got up and yelled at me " wha da fuqh are you looking at bro , you wanna marry me?"

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
this one time at bankstown square, I was staring at this hawt leb chick in my own indian style, she got up and yelled at me " wha da fuqh are you looking at bro , you wanna marry me?"
I'm sure you said yes right?

Wahesh

Reaction score
What’s her issue?
I would imagine metoo and timesup sexual harassment and oppression remarks would come out had it been the other way around.
Karl Stefanovic has a problem with the way she acts on tv and this was found out by an Uber driver (the conversation was on speaker). She got wind of it and was a complete bitch on tv to him. Watch the video in the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.